Marriott Marquis City Center Doha Hotel
$299
$211
Anantara.com
1,054 results
All reviewsnew york steakhousethe crossroadschampions baraqua loungenorth towerglo barwest end cafethe executive loungedirect accesslarge mallcorner roombrazilian restaurantshopping mallfloor to ceiling windowshigh floorsuperb servicebusiness center
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I have spent 3 night from 8-11 December 2013 room 3209. The view in the room is very beautiful during the day and very romantic at night. The room is spacious, well decorated; have all necessary facilities including a kettle, complimentary water, blankets, various pillows, TV, and a good toiletry items. As for the breakfast in the first floor, it has vast options including fresh juices including oranges, carrots, tropical fruits and papaya. There is also a live cooking station. The lobby was amazing and is huge. Receptionist are excellent as well as other staff. Definitely I will stay here when in Doha. Additionally, the hotel has an exit to a shopping mall.

Room Tip: I have got room 3209 on the corner with two different views
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank IbizaLoveYou
Renaissance D, Manager at Marriott Marquis City Center Doha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear IbizaLoveYou,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel with the TripAdvisor community.

We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests. I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members, especially regarding the facilities and hotel staff.

I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

It is a gem hotel , in standard yellow and deep blue furniture .
Staff at desk very friendly and helpful.. When I was finally informed that they don t have an Ipad charger I could borrow , another staff member pointed me to Carrefour in the adjoining City Center Mall.
I did find a chip in the bowl at the breakfast buffet and one unclean cup , overall the staff make up in friendliness what they miss in efficiency. The buffet while had plenty of choices , they were average quality.
I also did think they overdid the air freshener , way to strong but bathroom was clean, room comfy and the whole staff were friendly.
Watch out at the fabulous Glo bar 68 riyals for a mini shot of Cognac . The bar was really cool though , so worth the splurge .

Room Tip: Top floors , corner had a great view of city and a bit of the gulf..
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RimaH152

Dear RimaH152,

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review of your stay at the Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel.

I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the friendliness of the staff, hotel décor and our cocktail bar. We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests. I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members.

I was disappointed to hear about your breakfast experience and have passed on your feedback to our Director of Food & Beverage to discuss with the team for improvement.

I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back at the Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

The hotel is in the main business area of Doha. Arrived late at night and check in was friendly and welcoming. My room was very spacious, clean with all the facilities you would expect. The bedroom and bathroom decoration is modern and clean. I had a good nights sleep with out disturbance. Breakfast is on the first floor and is a buffet style. Selection and quality are good. There is a bar on the ground floor which seemed very popular with visitors and expats. Overall a good business hotel. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Xing-jia-bi,

We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are very pleased to read your positive feedback about the hotel's decoration, service and our food & beverage outlets.I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members and look forward to welcoming you back to the Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel soon.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Stayed at the hotel in november 2013. We had a double room but were upgraded to corner room without additional charges, which was very nice, it is more of a suite. If you are traveling with a child, definitely ask for corner room, as you can close the doors between the living room and the bedroom. There is an entrance, then sitting room, separate bedroom with large bathroom and additional toilet.
Ordered several times room service, all arrived on time and hot.
Our room was kept clean and the beds are nice with various pillows ( some small, fluffy, less fluffy, etc...)
The bed itself is bit on a softer side. I had my suit dry cleaned and it was done well and within 24 hours.
This is a large hotel, it is connected to also very large shopping mall, so you do not need to leave the building to do shopping.
There is Starbucks and many restaurants, where alcohol is served and smoking allowed. At the restaurants within the hotel alcohol is also served, we even had a bottle of wine in our fridge together with soft drinks. I did not try any of the alcoholic drinks myself, but they seemed all genuine ( like Heineken, etc..)
Reception was well equipped, there is also business corner where one can print documents.
Wireless is free in the lobby in the room there is charge.
Hotel also offers limo service.
P.S: i did not use spa but the trip advisor website does not allow once clicked on it to undo.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are fabulous, they are actually suites (for european standards)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DavisandCo
Renaissance D, Manager at Marriott Marquis City Center Doha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Dear DavisandCo,

I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the room with all of its facilities and were willing to share that with the TripAdvisor community. We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests. I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members.

I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have stayed almost 15-16 nights on various occasions and the place I love as it next to my work place & it makes me feel comfortable when I am away from home.
Good food & breakfast.
Just miss Indian TV channels in the eve when I am back from work.

Room Tip: keep mind hassle free & enjoy
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sandeep_Bawa,

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us in October.

We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are delighted to read your positive feedback about the hotel's food and location. I am happy to share your comments with all of our team members, and have noted your feedback regarding the Indian TV Channels to discuss with the team for review.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Doha.