Stayed here for a couple of nights in November. My superior room was upgraded to a ridiculous four bedroom flat with kitchen and living room, which was a bit overkill, frankly, but it was an enjoyable stay. Service was ok. But the letdown was the food. The room service was fine, but breakfast was too slow and the choice very limited. My steak at dinner was cold and the waiter managed to pour water in my wine, instead of aiming for the water glass. Internet was free and fast. Air con was very effective in every room. The place feels more like a condominium than a luxury hotel, but overall it was a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The crown that graces the skyline of Doha has truly left a footprint in the sand. Indulge yourself with ultra modern luxurious residences. Experience a passionate sense of style and comfort. Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha is ideal for the business and leisure resident whom requires privacy and intriguing surroundings. Absorb the Arabian air, warm gulf waters and beautifully designed mosques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha Hotel Doha
- Kempinski Residences And Suites, Doha