Stayed for 3 nights in August to break up a long haul journey with two young kids. Hotel fab lovely pool and gym facilities. Mini market over the road and large supermarket 5 mins away. Breakfast on the expensive side. Staff very helpful rooms large and kitchen well equipped. 15 mins in a taxi to souq wafiq and 10 to central corniche. Not bad in terms of things to do with young kids just we were unlucky in that it was Ramadan so everything closed down during the day and opened up after dark. If u don't do Ramadan not sure how u would fill your time as weather too hot in August for beach, parks and walking. We used kids play area and pool in hotel. Overall good stay in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The crown that graces the skyline of Doha has truly left a footprint in the sand. Indulge yourself with ultra modern luxurious residences. Experience a passionate sense of style and comfort. Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha is ideal for the business and leisure resident whom requires privacy and intriguing surroundings. Absorb the Arabian air, warm gulf waters and beautifully designed mosques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Residences And Suites, Doha
- Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha Hotel Doha