This isn't really a trip advice recommendation because we live here (on a very high floor), and absolutely love this place. We have a very large two bed apartment that is fabulous with stunning views out over West Bay from our lounge and adjacent eight seater dining suite, three huge flat screen TV's, a very big well appointed kitchen with its own breakfast bar, a stunning bathroom en-suite to a bedroom that you could play tennis in. On the ground floor there is a fantastic coffee and snack shop that bake their own bread and produce their own hand made cakes that are out of this world, There's a five star world class restaurant called Aroma with its very own German chef and a bar called the Lounge that is a home from home. The staff are friendly polite and welcome after a hard days work by calling you by your name and simply making you feel at home. We've been all over the world and stayed in some pretty smart spots but I've never stayed anywhere quite like this, we love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The crown that graces the skyline of Doha has truly left a footprint in the sand. Indulge yourself with ultra modern luxurious residences. Experience a passionate sense of style and comfort. Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha is ideal for the business and leisure resident whom requires privacy and intriguing surroundings. Absorb the Arabian air, warm gulf waters and beautifully designed mosques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Residences And Suites, Doha
- Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha Hotel Doha