Very nice and beautiful Hotel in Doha.
Perfect situation in West Bay. I staid for 3 weeks in October.
For me, the best Kempinski after the Mirador Kempinski in Mont Pelerin in Switzerland.
The Wellness and Leisure Centre includes a well-equipped gym and a sauna full of luxury.
Very nice restaurants in the ground floor and the staff is really helpful and friendly.
The problem is that SHORTS ARE NOT ALLOWED after 5PM!!! In a country where the temperatures can reach more than 50 degrees during the summer. It sounds like a big joke but it's serious! Other problem, pets are not allowed too!
After 3 weeks, I moved just in the hotel that is in front where for the same price and more luxury SHORTS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME AND PETS TOO!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The crown that graces the skyline of Doha has truly left a footprint in the sand. Indulge yourself with ultra modern luxurious residences. Experience a passionate sense of style and comfort. Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha is ideal for the business and leisure resident whom requires privacy and intriguing surroundings. Absorb the Arabian air, warm gulf waters and beautifully designed mosques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha Hotel Doha
- Kempinski Residences And Suites, Doha