I stopped for two nights. The room was like a huge apartment, very well decorated. The staff was very efficient and helpful and everything worked fine. They really help to make your stay easy and comfortable, even for hiring your transportation from and to the airport before your arrival and for getting the visa to get into Qatar. Also to arrange some some tours, they provide an excellent organization regarding that. The hotel is very well located, where most hotels are, surrounded by Doha's modern and impressive buildings, only two blocks aways from City Center, a shopping center that has cafes and restaurantes and from where you can get a taxi to go to some of the city main attractions, like the sokos and the city´s Art Museum. Besides the restaurant, which is ok though a little expensive, it has a sort of fancy and wonderful deli where you can buy or take pastries, cafes, teas, sandwiches and salads, also expensive but highly recomendable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The crown that graces the skyline of Doha has truly left a footprint in the sand. Indulge yourself with ultra modern luxurious residences. Experience a passionate sense of style and comfort. Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha is ideal for the business and leisure resident whom requires privacy and intriguing surroundings. Absorb the Arabian air, warm gulf waters and beautifully designed mosques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha Hotel Doha
- Kempinski Residences And Suites, Doha