“avoid in Ramadan”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is one of the few food outlets at the Intercontinental open during Ramadan and since I picked a time the others were shut I gave it a go. I was the only guest and it was clear the staff would rather I hadnt bothered. Service was slow and offhand. I wanted to use the wifi but was told I would have to pay even though I explained I had already paid for it as a hotel guest. I was told that did not count so I asked to speak to the manager but he was not available. So I left. I cannot judge the food but the service stinks.

1  Thank Tonytourist
There are newer reviews for Mykonos

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had dinner with business colleagues at Mykonos and the service and food were very good. The restaurant had a large number of Greek patrons so it must be the real thing. They also had live music (Greek guitar players) but was not distracting for conversation.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The food was Excellent , and the services was very good.
We were with 4 children and they managed to welcome them and get them busy with coloring activity followed by delicious food. We'll visit it again for sure

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Excellent, caters to vegetarians well. Inside and outside dining and no problems about solo guests.

The area is covered and kept warm at night.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Excellent food and excellent service.
Shame there were no cushions for the chairs the night we visited.....not at all comfortable. The live music was ok but perhaps a little loud. Alcohol served - expensive but that's Doha.