“Best Sushi - Best Service”

Market by Jean-Georges
Ranked #4 of 961 Restaurants in Doha
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Another great sushi dinner! Thanks Didi! And thanks Maki for your excellent service and big smile! #marketdoha #bestrestaurant in #Doha

WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at Market by Jean-Georges, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Hello RobertoGrassi G,

Thank you very much for yet again another fantastic review of Market by Jean Georges! We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your Sushi dinner!

The E-Insider

Write a ReviewReviews (1,641)

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The atmosphere at Market by Jean-georges is great, it is beautiful, the service is good and the table setting was perfect. We were here for my friends 21st Birthday Lunch. As we were all paying quite a lot of money for a three course meal I would have expected the food to be fine dining style which compared to the service standards is not unexpected. I was wrong about the food. As a starter I had the prawn cocktail which was salad with three prawns. As a main I had the pasta with tomato sauce, the pasta was so chewy that I send it back to the kitchen so that I can maybe get a new 'fresh' pasta dish because this one tasted as if it came out of the bottom of the freezer and was reheated. I got it back exactly the same. Embarrased for my waiter who was extremely appologetic I took it home and fed it to the stray cats, feeling to bad for my waiter to take it back to the kitchen.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have always enjoyed the quality of meals I have in Market. The presentation is enough to keep me satisfied and the taste is always excellent, whatever the dish maybe. The staff is very professional especially the assistant manager Thomas who makes me feel at home along with all the other guests. It is most definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Doha.

Hello Bambina1014,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of Market! We were delighted to hear that you consistently enjoy your dining experience with us!

We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

It's a great restaurant the food is amazing the service is excellent.

Thanks for the lovely waitress Tamara she was the best one I ever met.
Excellent service guys.

Hello Hasan S,

Thank you very much for your kind review of Market, we were glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our restaurant!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

The Market is by far my favorite place for dinner and drinks in Doha. It is a completely relaxed atmosphere due to the fact the entire staff makes you feel welcomed as soon as you enter until the time you leave. My friends and I like to sit bar side for delicious food and drink and, although the restaurant is buzzing, the bar staff is incredibly attentive. This is by far some of the best service I've ever had in a restaurant. This is also THE place to go in Doha for sushi (Crispy Shredded Crab is my favorite)....and the bartenders make some outstanding Martinis and Manhattans. I highly recommend this place!

WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at Market by Jean-Georges, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Hello Bill S,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of Market! We were happy to hear that you consistently enjoy your time at our restaurant!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

The E-Insider

Been to Market by Jean-Georges? Share your experiences!