“Great Place for lunch”

Market by Jean-Georges
Ranked #3 of 857 Restaurants in Doha
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great Place for lunch”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Was invited there yesterday by our local partner. We were 3 of us and chose the lunch set menu at 120 QR. I had crispy squids to start with, salmon to follow and Market cheese cake as a dessert. All 3 dishes were simply superb. Service was discreet and efficient. We were there at around 2:30pm and the place was packed with both expats and locals. The value is really good!
The restaurant is located in the W hotel Doha and is highly recommended.

• Visited November 2013
Gonca G, E-Insider at Market by Jean-Georges, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Hello TequilaPepita,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of Market! We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed our Business Lunch at the restaurant!

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Quality food and service!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went to Market for a dinner. Been there several times but the service is always very attentive and the food is excellent. It is surprising to have such a fresh sushi in Doha but you do at Market! The food is not just limited to sushi; they have a good variety you can choose from. This time I liked the pizza, which was a recommendation from the manager. A bit expensive for outsiders but pretty standard for Doha price ;)

• Visited September 2013
Gonca G, E-Insider at Market by Jean-Georges, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Hello classJ,

Thank you very much for your lovely review of Market, I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service at our restaurant, the sushi and the pizza!

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon to try more of our dishes!

Benbecula Island, United Kingdom
“Ok meal”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

My daughter was excited to take me here as she read the positive reviews on trip advisor. I must say having ate the previous night at the number one restaurant on trip advisor I was looking forward to this one. However it did not compare to it. The food was ok but nothing spectacular. I had a cheeseburger. I asked for medium and it came out quite rare. It was also very expensive 788 riyals for three of us and we all had a cheeseburger and chips. A little disappointed and I don't think I would go back. Service was good though but again comparing it to other places it was not the best.

Visited October 2013
Hello CHrisCooper,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Market by Jean Georges. I was disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy our restaurant to the fullest. I would like to take this opportunity to discuss your experience further, if you could email me at e-insider.wdoha@whotels.com.

Doha
“Good Lunch!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had a lunch express menu with my friends. It was superb starting from appetizers,main course till dessert. The food was fantastic and service was great too.

• Visited October 2013
Gonca G, E-Insider at Market by Jean-Georges, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Hello Ryle24,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of Market by Jean Georges! We were glad to hear you enjoyed your dining experience with us at our restaurant.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

“Truly Doha's Best”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Being a frequent visitor of this restaurant, I always love the atmosphere and the delicious menu they have. Their lunch express menu is a bliss with a good price and variety of good dishes on a three course basis.They update the menu frequently with new and even more delicious dishes.The staff is very welcoming and attentive with personal touches suprising you now and then, The must trys of the restaurant are honey mustard shrimp, salted caramel ice cream and pavlova. The sushi is Doha's best and one would miss a lot if not trying it. Truly and honestlty Doha's best restaurant;

• Visited October 2013
Gonca G, E-Insider at Market by Jean-Georges, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Hello Can B,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of Market! We were delighted to hear that you continuously enjoy our restaurant, the service and our dishes!

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

The E-Insider

Been to Market by Jean-Georges? Share your experiences!