“Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles

Applebee's
Ranked #541 of 836 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Doha
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I'm really soo happy by taking my dinner at Applebee's alsaad
Every thing amazing no word can say what I feel
Thanks for all the team and thanks for mr. Ramy the restaurant general manager

1 Thank Rqatar

• Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Fantastic Applebee's -Suhaim Bin Hamad Branch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

I hadn't been to an Applebee's in years, the last time was in 2001 when I lived in New York and unfortunately, there are none in Northern Ireland. That said, when I moved to Doha four weeks ago, I knew I had to visit my local Applebee's at the Suhaim Bin Hamad Branch. Immediately, we were greeted with a warm welcome by Samy (Ahmed), an upbeat guy with a winning personality. I explained I hadn't sampled Applebee's in years but he reassured my husband and I that the food was great and equally on par with their American counterparts. We ordered steaks cooked to perfection with garlic, mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables. The food was even better than my old Applebee's located in Yonkers, New York. Samy's General Manager introduced himself to us and was pleased from the feedback we had regarding the food and service. This is a no nonsense, fun place to eat, with great attentive staff and friendly atmosphere!

1 Thank shortbreaktravellers
Mumbai (Bombay), India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,018 helpful votes
“My all time favourite....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I love so many things from here.... and it’s one of my favourites restaurant....
be it steaks or starters or drinks.... everything is just too good...
They do participate in enjoying your celebration with music and instruments….

Restaurant is clean... sometimes it’s so full that you have to wait to be seated. they have waiting area. Parking is also not an issue there is enough parking space besides the restaurant.
It has outdoor seating and when the climate is good it’s a pleasant time to enjoy your dinner.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Nins_12
England, United Kingdom
“Rude service cold food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

I ordered a beef quesadilla, this was served after long wait and it was served luckwarm. I asked to replace the order as I really liked to eat a freshly cooked burger rather than reheating it. The in charge came to see me and explaining reasons why the burger was cold apparently due to the lettuce and the pico de gallo...I fund this aproach annoying and very disappointed that I had to further explain my complaint. Following to that it did not seem that staff were friendly.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Fun_Go_Globe_Trotter
Doha, Qatar
“One of the best in Doha”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Applebee's is one of the best restaurants in Doha. I visited Al-Rayyan Branch several times for lunch with my family.
They have a fantastic menu with marvellous and tasty food. They do care for the kids by giving them ballons and coloring pencils. I celebrated my daughter's birthday. All staff were singing for here.
It's a bit expensive but it worth it. Recently one more branch opened near to my place, Dar Salam Mall.
Do visit and enjoy it. Thank you Applebee's... definitely I'll visit again.

• Visited January 2014