Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Hammam Endulgence Treatment - experiencing tranquility within the city!

I was warmly welcomed by Mr. Ramil with a very refreshing homemade welcome drink as a... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
JC0401
Doha, Qatar
via mobile
What a wonderful experience at "THE SPA" in Al Jasra Hotel

Very relaxing ambiance,The place is awesome, highly recomended. thanks to you "Made" your the best... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
easthersundaye2018

Recommended experiences in and around Doha
from $100.52
from $103.00
from $39.00
from $101.54
More Info
All reviews al jasra moroccan hammam amazing spa hammam experience full body massage spa manager massage therapist ginger tea souq waqif marilyn aung tension mr stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I passed by Al Jasra Hotel and saw a nice photo of Hammam and so I inquired and Im so lucky that they have a promotion on that time. I have the experience of My Life. The Moroccan Hammam was so refreshing that I wanted to just stay there in the Spa. When in Souq Waqif you should try. Kudos to the Spa!

Date of experience: January 2020
SWBH, Spa Supervisor at The Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear RayceannL13,

Thank you so much for your amazing review,we do appreciate your feedback ,and we are glad to know how much you enjoyed your experience and and you were happy with your Moroccan Hammam treatment.

We are looking forward to welcome you again soon in our hotels and our SPA.

Best regards,

Ramil Adducul
SPA SUPERVISOR

Reviewed October 31, 2019 via mobile

I had my first Hammam experience with Marilyn and was blown away. As a massage therapist myself I am quite picky. I absolutely loved the experience and wish I could come back to Doha for this again. My husband had Aung and was equally impressed. I haven’t felt that good in a long time.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank 351elaine
SWBH, Spa Supervisor at The Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2019

Dear Elaine,

Greetings!

Thank you for the recommendation and I’m extremely glad to read that you had a memorable experience especially with your Hammam services, certainly will let Marilyn & Aung knows how much they had made a touch on you and your husband experience, my team and I will be more than happy to welcome you back & your friends at The Spa.

Reviewed October 30, 2019

Great head to toe treatment at Al Jades spa. Full body scrub, including scalp. I feel relaxed and comfortable. I am in harmony. Highly recommend Aung. He is very skilled and has a pleasant demeanor.

Date of experience: October 2019

Dear Jimmy,

Greetings!

Thank you for the recommendation and I’m extremely glad to read that you had a memorable experience especially with your Moroccan Hammam services,certainly will let Aung knows how much he had made a touch on your experience, my team and I will be more than happy to welcome you back & your friends at The Spa.

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

I received the most amazing facial and massage over two hours with two very professional therapists: Marilyn and Penn. The products were lovely and natural. I’d highly recommend. I will most definitely be back.

Date of experience: August 2019
SWBH, Spa Supervisor at The Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear Sonya,

Thank you for the recommendation and I’m extremely glad to read that you had a memorable experience especially with your massage & facial services,certainly will let Pann and Marilyn knows how much you have they have made a touch on your experience, my team and I will be more than happy to welcome you back & your friends at The Spa.

Reviewed August 27, 2019

I had my first hammam experience and thoroughly enjoyed it. I left feeling refreshed and relaxed. Marilyn is the person that worked with me and I can highly recommend her. Thanks Marilyn!

Date of experience: August 2019

Dear Angela,

Thank you for the recommendation and I’m extremely glad to read that you had a memorable experience especially with your first Hammam Bath, I will surely let the team know about your nice comment and how much their efforts made an impact on your experience especially Marilyn. And my team and I will be more than happy to welcome you back & your friend at The Spa.