Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Shadi hamdoun

Monkey tale

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 9, 2019
All you need to enjoy the weekend, starting with good hospitality, the decoration Is really cool, music is great , tasty food
The only place in Doha where you can swim in the sea and enjoy the music and the view of the pearl towers.
Highly recommended :)))
Trip type: Traveled on business
Responded Aug 14, 2019
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable experience with us.

Thank you for your appreciation of our service and facilities at Monkey Tale. Your positive feedback is always a source of motivation for all of us at Grand Hyatt Doha, to enhance our guest experience.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you soon.

$232
    $375
9.0 miles from Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas
View more hotels in Doha
2,603 results
All reviews santa monica breakfast club thai restaurant rocca restaurant dunes bar monkey tale the pearl club room private beach indoor pool late check amazing hotel isaan majlis nabil balconies staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2019

Best place to spend your Friday ! You can enjoy the beach and the sun and have a couple of drinks . They have a Dj playing really good music, the service is fast and the food is really tasty ( try the sausages ) . Highly recommended

Trip type: Traveled with friends
GrandHyattD, Manager at Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel and Villas.

I am delighted to hear about your fruitful experience with us. I am glad that the team made you feel welcome! We will pass this on to them. I welcome your positive words about the food, music and drinks at Monkey Tale and thank you for recommending us on TripAdvisor.

We sincerely look forward to hosting you again very soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, great staff...particularly Sharif (Swimming pool attendant) who is very polite, courteous, ensures safety of all when swimming and makes all guests welcome throughout their stay. A real asset to the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GrandHyattD, Manager at Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel and Villas.

I am very pleased to hear that your overall experience with us was a pleasant one. Thank you for your appreciation of our staff, I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the team, especially Sharif.

I sincerely look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed August 5, 2019

Excellent service. Location is excellent and near to popular areas in Doha... Easily accessible.. Would definitely recom. Its an excellent place to stay for work or leisure... Good value for money. Staff is good... Breakfast club is awesome...

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GrandHyattD, Manager at Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Dear Bilal,

Thank you for taking your time to review Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel and Villas. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with our location and excellent service.

I welcome your positive feedback about our staff and Santa Monica Breakfast Club, I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team.

I hope after this comfortable stay you will be joining us again soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2019

My friend and I went there for a nice chilled Friday afternoon an the the monkeytale beach bar. Lovely place, best part was the service! The guy serving us, his name is Benedict, he made sure that we were okay. Despite how busy that place was that day. He suggested to us some chicken wings among other dishes we ordered as well that tasted like a little bit of heaven!! I definitely will be coming back if this is the standard of service that they give. Loved everything about my experience!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
GrandHyattD, Manager at Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Dear Victoria,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas. Thank you for taking the time to review our property!

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Monkey Tale Doha. Thank you for your positive comments about our facilities and services.

I sincerely hope we will be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

A quiet, relaxing and homey place to stay in. You can enjoy the indoor pool and the outdoor one as well. The staff is very helpful and welcoming. Everyone is doing his best to make sure that we are comfortable. I enjoyed my stay there.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Amira,

Thank you for taking the time to review Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas.

We are pleased to hear about your fulfilling experience with us and that you enjoyed our facilities. I am also glad we could make your stay comfortable and beautiful.

I hope that after this memorable stay, we will be seeing you again soon?