“Best Mashawy”
Review of Turkey Central

Turkey Central
Ranked #29 of 857 Restaurants in Doha
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Doha, Qatar
“Best Mashawy”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

Has to be the best mashawy in Qatar despite the place not being properly furnished. Do try their Mango juice which is probably the best in Qatar as well

Visited December 2011

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Doha, Qatar
“Good food good value”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

One of the best choice for Turkish kebap and food...dont miss real traditional Turkish food rather than kebap, The atmosphere may not be attractive for ladies, take away is the best option.

Visited December 2011
Omaha, Nebraska
“I loved their shawarmas! (ms?)”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I loved their shawarmas! (ms?) by far best Turkish food I've had!

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Best Middle Eastern Food in Doha”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

If you want to get a great meal in Doha at a great price...... Turkey Central is the place.
We ordered the Meze platter. The baba ghanoush is my favorite and the bread is the best. We also had the chicken shwarma which was delicious.

• Visited September 2011
“My Favorite Tawook”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I've been introduced to this restaurant by my colleagues at work about 3 years back. Since then, I've been going there with my wife and friends whenever we are near the place or when we choose to dine with arabic dishes. Favorites are Shish taouk (plate/sandwich) and shwarma (plate/sandwich). Also loved bread with hummus(chickpeas) dip and eggplant dip. Bring with you a lot of patience when you dine in, your order usually comes after about 20 minutes or more specially during lunch and dinner time.

• Visited July 2011