“Top spot for your stay in Doha”

W Doha Hotel & Residences
Ranked #1 of 138 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The hotel is definitely the best place to stay in Doha. The facilities are W like, very stylish, so I am not going too much into detail, just check W hotels to get an idea of what it looks like. What makes this hotel the best place to stay is the staff. I am a very loyal Starwood guest (Westin, Sheratorn, St Regis and W Hotels), but the staff here is probably the best I have seen at any of their properties. Five star hotels are all good and if you travel frequently, you know that five star hotels all deliver great service, but the staff here is just amazing. The WW team, with Anthony Remon and Levan did a great job arranging a private dhow cruise for us for the same day and providing us with the best recommendations for our stay, the FO with Selina and Kenny took great care of us

And of course Jacky and Michaela who were always making sure that our stay was not only good, but made it great with their dedication to great service, not only for us but also to every guest interacting with them.

The fact that staff here takes care of you and does not ask for a supervisor to solve any issue that occurs, that is what makes a five star property truly five star. This is one of the best W Hotels I have stayed at and I highly recommend it to anyone who stays in Doha.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Hello marcroeger,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of W Doha Hotel & Residences, we were delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful time! It gives us such pride to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay and that we could make their time with us memorable.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

The E-Insider

Write a ReviewReviews (1,936)

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stayed at the W Hotel for 17 days whilst on business in Doha. The W hotel really deserves its current No1 rating – it’s smart, modern, very clean as you would expect but the thing that sets it apart is the friendly smiling staff for whom nothing is too much bother. They went out of their way to help me when I requested a room change (it’s noisy from the bar/club at the front of hotel below floor 10), the very helpful and smiling front desk staff member showed me to the new room with others moving my luggage etc. The breakfast at the Spice Market is truly special and well worth trying, the choice and quality of the food is excellent, Asian – English – Arabic – European. The swimming pool area on the second floor is small but in the heat of Doha summer the pool is cool and inviting and even at the weekend there was always a sunbed available. All in all a fantastic hotel in a great city – I will be back soon W Hotel.

Room Tip: Book rooms at rear of Hotel above floor 8 for quiet sleep
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Hello AdeQuinney,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of W Doha, we were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us!

Looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stayed one great night at the Wow Suite for my birthday on Thursday evening. Friday morning I sampled the Breakfast and Friday Brunch.

Great Music. Excellent table for my friends and I to talk while still being part of the Brunch atmosphere.

Thanks to Wassim, Thomas (The Market), Samuel (WW), and Stella (Pastry), Jozef (Spice Market), Chef Madds (Spice Market, of course lol).

Also those W "Insiders"...whoever was responsible for showing me that, at the W, they don't forget your birthday. Balloons everywhere in the suite when I arrived. A Fruit plate and Double sized Happy Birthday Brownie. Seriously who does that! lol I really appreciated it. Perfect addition to my 11th floor view.

Seriously, really great service and the W just feels comfortable although its the most stylish place I've ever stayed.

Everyone was helpful, I just forgot some names along the way. I'll catch ya next time.

Just wanted to give a shout out really. But the rooms were great and I ate a whole Duck for sure. haha

Thanks

John Duff

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JohnDuffNL

Hello JohnDuffNL,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of W Doha! We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time and that our team could make your birthday special!

We hope to see again soon at the W!

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night in this hotel and found it amazing. I personally love the technology and design of the room. Nice amount of nightlife but rooms quiet especially considering how busy the place is. Worth the money for this classy hotel. Will be staying here again in future visits to Doha .

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Mrphyx
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Hello Mrphyx,

Thank you very much for your kind review of W Doha, we were happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we could exceed your expectations!

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

My wife, baby daughter and I really, really loved this hotel. We were upgraded to the Cool Corner Suite and it was an outstanding room. Our daughter loved the space that she had and we were very, very relaxed in this trip. The food at this hotel is outstanding. They were all very accommodating with the baby's food requirement and were very prompt. Thank you to all who took care of us. There is a gentleman who is from Sri Lanka at the reception (who's name I have forgotten) who took care of my family and I and also gave us the upgrade.

Room Tip: Stay in the cool corner suite. It's amazing size and has lots of windows and light.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Hello Grandmaster82,

Thank you very much for your lovely review of W Doha, we were glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with your family and that our team could make you feel comfortable!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times and love it. The rooms are modern and hi tech. The staff wonderful and the food some of the best in Doha. On the weekends it is a popular nightspot. As a business hotel it is good.

• Stayed: March 2014
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Hello Qyaqoob,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of W Doha, we were very happy to read your kind comments about your stays with us!

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Most W Hotels are style over substance. The Doha property is refreshingly different. The staff are well trained and not aloof like other W Hotels I have visited. The rooms are overly complicated for technophobes like me but were comfortable and clean. I also appreciated that they had a reasonable day rate for me as I was on a short business stopover. The restaurants rank among the best in Doha so this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Hello spicycaesar,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of W Doha, we were very happy to hear that we could exceed your expectations during your short visit to our hotel!

Hope to welcome you back again in the future!