“My favorite hotel In Doha”

W Doha Hotel & Residences
Ranked #1 of 134 Hotels in Doha
Oslo, Norway
“My favorite hotel In Doha”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Yes, this hotel is supercool and all that. But the main reason for the high score is that the staff is extremely friendly and make you feel at home and welcome. I am a SPG platinum member and travel a lot, and these things make a difference. Highly recommended.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Hello ElmerMid,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of W Doha, we were very happy to hear that you consider our hotel as your favorite in Doha! It is always a delight to hear from our guests that we were able to make them feel comfortable and welcome during their stays with us.

The E-Insider

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (361)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Excellent service, personalized service from the welcome to the amazing surprises in the room. I fully recommend the hotel! The spice market restaurent is very good. The complimentary internet is very much appreciated.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Hello Alireza D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review about W Doha, we were very happy to read your kind words about your recent stay with us!

We hope to see you again soon at W Doha!

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I'm a frequent business traveler in the GCC, and W is one of my top 3 favorite hotel.
The hotel is very "chic" and trendy. The rooms are huge, clean and very well designed.
But what really sets the W apart is how the staff is welcoming and actually caring about their guests.
Efficient, very friendly front desk staff: you feel really welcome. I really appreciated the welcoming attitude of the German lady who did the check in. I forgot her name, sorry.
Same very good experience at check out.
I have to say that during this last stay, I noticed a remarkable positive change in the staff attitude. My previous stay was last year.
So thank you and keep up the friendly & welcoming attitude.
Gilles.

Room Tip: High rooms in the front, there are construction sites in the back.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Hello Gillou G,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of W Doha, we were very happy to hear that you once again enjoyed your stay with us and that Selina on the Welcome Desk could make you feel welcome.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stay regularly at the W and the experience is always amazing. The staff are very friendly, energetic and willing to help at anytime. What i like about itbrhe most is that its a 5 star hotel without the fussiness. Best hotel in Doha.

• Stayed April 2014
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Hello Ziad N,

Thank you very much for your lovely words about W Doha! We were glad to hear that you regularly enjoy your stays with us!

Hope to see you again soon!

Doha
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed at the W at the beginning of April for one of my friend's birthday weekend and it was a great experience. We tried to book couple days in advance inside the hotel but one of the staff suggested we book online because we can get rooms cheaper and I am also a SPG member so that was added discount, really pleased that she wanted to make sure we got the best offer available. When we checked in, the staff were really friendly and hooked us up with free drink vouchers for any of the bars since we were celebrating a birthday. The rooms we so nice with everything available, even an iron with a ironing board was available in the room so that eliminated the task of calling house keeping to request one. It was a great party weekend and the W has one of the best clubs in Doha, so overall it was worth the stay and money.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Hello Lisanne B,

Thank you very much for your lovely review of W Doha! We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your birthday weekend with us and that our team could make it special!

Warwickshire, UK
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I stayed recently at W Doha and overall I found the experience to be well worthy of five stars. Hotels are all about the people and generally, I thought the people were very welcoming and honestly interested to ensure that my stay was great. This was my first stay at a W Hotel. In the 1990s, I worked and loved in hotels for several years and this is the future.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Hello Owen H,

Thank you very much for your wonderful words about W Doha! We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stays with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I once again stayed at W Hotel in Doha during a business trip and once again I was confirmed in that this THE place to stay in Doha. The staff is very friendly and welcoming making you feel appreciated as a guest. It is a business hotel but with a hip and happening feeling, great décor and spacious and well equipped rooms. They have several great restaurants and an excellent breakfast buffet. The gym has been expanded and offers a good selection of new equipment and the pool facility is well laid out, though a bit on the small side when it gets busy in week-ends.

I would also like to recommend an employee. Celine from the front desk checked me out and was very friendly and listening to the few minor comments I had and immediately took action, leaving me feeling that here was an exceptional employee that really understand what customer service is.

I will certainly be back and can only recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Hello AlethaandOle,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of W Doha, we were very happy to read that our team could make your feel welcome and that Selina from the Welcome Desk could help you out!

We hope to see you again soon at W Doha!