“Vibrant Trendy Boutique Hotel”

W Doha Hotel & Residences
Ranked #1 of 135 Hotels in Doha
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Vibrant Trendy Boutique Hotel”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

You could be forgiven for thinking you are in Manhatton such is the vibrancy of this hotel. Centrally located downtown Doha the Spice Market restaurant is one of the best in the city. The Bars simply are the best the City offers and match any in London or anew York or Dubai! I think I don't need to write anymore...

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank John J
E-insider, E-Insider at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Hello airbournewarrior,

Thank you for the great review, we were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

We were very glad that you loved the cosmopolitan atmosphere at W Doha

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Doha.

E-Insider

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The room was very comfortable, clean, and spacious. The service was very attentive and good. Very nice gym (open 24/7 for the jet lagged) and excellent spa. My main issue -- which the hotel handled very well -- was I was in a room over the disco. On my second night I put up with the throbbing beat before I called for help. Very quickly I was connected to the night manager, Kemal, who explained that he could not move me to another room (they were full) but he did get the bar to turn off the music. It happened on my third night, but it was not nearly as loud and I could eliminate the noise with earplugs. I give him a lot of credit for getting them to stop the music when I called.

Room Tip: Avoid the street side (#300 block) unless you are a sound sleeper. It can be loud in that part of t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
E-insider, E-insider at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Hello jackonferry,

Thank you for your kind review, we were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

Sorry about the music , we're very glad that Kemal could make your night more peaceful!

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Doha.

Baku, Azerbaijan
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was my first time at W Doha. I wish to express my sincere thank to Guram from front desk.
He is very attentive, polite and helped me a lot to make my visit to Doha as comfortable as possible.
He is also my native language speaker, so it was easy and pleasant to communicate with him.
Best wishes and good luck to you, Guram!)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JuliaDomasheva
Hello JuliaDomasheva,

We are very glad that Guram made your stay in W Doha so WOW!

We will be sure to pass on your comments to him.

Thank you for your kind review and we hope to welcome you back with us soon!

Singapore, null, Singapore
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is a long over due review. I stayed at this hotel back in 2009 for business. First time to experience W hotel concept. Interesting and hip room with the round, comfortable bed. Stylish lobby with beautiful chandelier. Nice bathroom amenity (Bliss) and the housekeeping staff was really courteous and helpful when I requested for more supply of toiletry due to my extended stay. Would overall rate this 5 stars!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Hello Hannah N,

Your review may be overdue, but it is still very much appreciated!

We are very glad that you enjoyed your time with us!

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and we hope to have you back with us soon.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed March 19, 2013

the Hotel have a nice modern decoration , the ambiance is great, after the check in I noticed a construction site a cross the road so I requested to change my room , the hotel staff reacted rapidly , sent me new keys to my room and followed by a apology email from Mr. Fernandez.
The rooms are clean and the staff is very helpful, I highly recommend it :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
WDoha, Manager at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Hello Talal A,

Thank you for the review, my apologies for the incident with the noise, however I was very pleased to hear the team took great care of you.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Doha.

Fano, Italy
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have been to an official dinner served at the Great Room East Bay of this hotel and the food was really bad and poor.
Rates for Members was 250 QR (alcoholic package) and for Non Members 320 QR.
My guess is that the food served that night could not exceed the value of 50 QR per person.
I do NOR reccomand it.

1 Thank Mauro_M_Qatar
Hello Mauro_M_Qatar,

Thank you for your review, I was disappointed to hear of your experience in our Ballroom and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns further.

The event in question was not organised by the hotel, so I would appreciate any feedback you would have so that we may discuss with the organiser of the event and have them reach out to you. If you can please contact me on daniel.kingston@whotels.com.

My apologies once again, however I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this directly.

Warm regards,

mtburner
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Great rooms, well maintained, and the staff throughout the hotel is the best I've experienced anywhere in the Middle East. If you can get a wow suite, they do not disappoint. It's also the best option from a location perspective, as other top tier hotels here are not as convenient.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hello mtburner,

Thank you for the review, we were delighted to hear that we are your number one choice for Doha and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Doha.