W Doha Hotel & Residences
$122
$113
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
$77
TripAdvisor
2,008 results
All reviewsspice marketbliss spala spigacrystal loungewow suitewahm barcool corner suitebliss productsmarket by jean georgestrendy hotelnespresso machinesushibusiness triproom servicerestaurants and barsamazing hotelshopping mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 1, 2012

The W Hotel Doha is a very stylish hotel situated within walking distance of the City Center mall and the downtown area. It is a bit difficult to drive to the way the streets are configured and side walks are non-existent (due to construction). However, this is the best W property I've stayed at from a very stylish entry permeated by the relaxing fragrance of fresh flowers, to the trendy Wahm, this hotel has the making for a great weekend get away. I especially liked the bakery/cafe and hi-tech shop in-house. Excellent restaurants, spacious rooms and the best happy hour in Doha (at the Spice Market bar) make this property rate a return.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
WDoha, Manager at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

Hello Nenas121,

Thanks for the review, we were delighted to hear you enjoyed yourself and are now a W Doha fan.

Please let us know when you are planning the next weekend away.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

every weekend we used to have dinner there..but the funny thing is ..we eat the same food..lol..:) coz it was my boyfriend's favourite dish..duck curry..haha!!!it was delicious!!yum!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Hello Lora G,

Thanks for the review about Spice Market, I know the feeling, I always order the same thing as well and the duck curry is very good!

You have to come and try our Sip and Savour evening, from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm, you order a drink and the next one is on us, also included is a snack from the menu, so you can try a new dish!

See you soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Stayed there during a business trip but will be going back there soon. A very modern styled hotel with excellent rooms and wide variety of restaurants and lounges etc. Busy with lots of people from outside the hotel visiting the different outlets, very much a place for the 'in crowd'. Also a good location just a few minutes walk from the big City Centre mall if you fancy watching a movie or need to do some shopping.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Andy W
WDoha, Manager at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

Hello Andy W,

Thanks for the great review, we were pleased to hear you enjoyed the buzz around the hotel.

Please let us know when you'll be back.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

I am biassed. I like to sit in the bar and read a book, and this is a Trendy Place where the bars are badly-lit. But if you like purple, you like boutique, you like being greeted by 16 people before you get to reception, this is the place for you. And it is probably the only "boutique" place in Doha. It's not a resort hotel, it's a skyscraper with (I think, I've never been there) a pool and gym somewhere. It is aso rather stranded in the middle of the new business district, there are no passing taxis only expensive hotel cars (try haggling, I do). And there is a hotel with decently lit bars just across the road which you can go to in the evenings if you don't have a head torch or an iPad. :) It's not my hotel of choice, but I'm ok if my clients put me here.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Hello Catherine P,

Thanks for the review, we were happy to hear you enjoyed yourself, even if we weren't your hotel of choice.

Please make sure you come and visit us again soon, we're not that wierd, we promise!

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Was in Doha for business and so impressed with the hotel. The rooms are so modern yet cozy at the same time. I love the bliss products in the bathroom. Food in the hotel was also exceptional. Whether it was the ceasars salad in room service or the food at Spice the food really beat my expectations. Would definitely book again at the W on my next visit to Doha.

• Stayed: January 2012

Hello Deema13,

Thanks for the wonderful review, we were all delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time and that you'll be back to see us again.