W Doha Hotel & Residences
$122
$113
  • Restaurant
2,061 results
All reviewsspice marketbliss spala spigacrystal loungewow suitewahm barcool corner suitebliss productsmarket by jean georgestrendy hotelnespresso machinesushibusiness triproom servicerestaurants and barsamazing hotelshopping mall
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Visit W Doha during the Doha Film Festival. The service is great, the DFF event at the Spice Market was nice with a great DJ. A lot of buzz in the lobby, associates around to help the guests to find the way in the hotel. It is the best 5 star hotel that I ever stayed in. Yes, it is W and modern but I liked it!

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Margreet19
WDoha, Manager at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2012

Hello Margreet19,

Thanks for the review, we were delighted you felt the buzz!

Please let us know when you'll be back.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Two weeks ago we went to Doha to visit some friends that are based in Doha. My friends recommended W Doha and now I know why! The hotel is amazing, the service is great. When you come in the Christmas tree is right in front of you with lovely lights. Rose the girl that checked us in was the nicest person I met in the hotel. The cool corner suite was great. Breakfast in Market with Marlin made our day special. This girl works really hard and does have everything under control. Tip: Twitter your preference, the person behind twitter surprised us several times. Last but not least Brix the ambassador, really kind person!

• Stayed: December 2011

Hello Jasje86,

Thank you for the review we were delighted you had a GREAT!!! stay.

Rose is probably one of the nicest people in Doha not just the hotel, so thank you for the comments. Thank you also for recognising Marlene and Brix, they are fantastic talent and do a wonderful job.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

It was a very nice hotel. All the people are very kind and helpful. The food are excellent at Spice Market.We enjoy this holiday.The next time we visit Doha, I will sure go back to W Doha Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

Hello Petra v,

Thanks for the great review, we were happy to hear your vacation went well.

Please let us know when you are planning your next trip.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

After ny review few week a go The W Hotel at Doha charge me One night cancelation fee, for misunderstood between Booking.com and the Hotel. W Hotel take really quickly action to give back and refund the amount charge in my credit card. less one week the total amount was in
BRAVO for W Hotel Doha and also for the lady how was call me few time about this mater

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends

Hello David V,

Thanks for the review, I am delighted to hear that everything was resolved quickly and efficiently for you.

We look forward to welcoming you to the W when your travels finally bring you to Doha.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

Stayed at the W Doha on business in Qatar. Overall the rooms are very nicely decorated but very small and a lot of money to stay in a closet. The lobby is great for having a coffee and working, the restaurants are all very good (except for the blasting air-con). At times the service was excellent and other times poor so that's hit or miss. It depends how seriously the individual takes him or herself (which can be serious). The Wahm bar is a great place to hang out but the nightclub is difficult - if you are a guy, you will be bullied and harassed by the bouncers upon every visit - very threatening. Also, one of the marketing staff will try to hit on any female friends or colleagues you are with and the bar staff in the nightclub will probably make passes at you too.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
WDoha, General Manager at W Doha Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2011

Hello JLM235,

Thank you for your review, I certainly appreciate the time taken to provide the hotel with some very valuable feedback.

We place very high standards on the service we offer, and are very proud of the fact that the hotel has become the place to go in the city for great restaurants and fantastic nightlife, so I was concerned by your comments, as the behaviour you have mentioned, is certainly not accepted or tolerated.

I would welcome the opportunity to disucss this further, can I please request you to contact me on GMSafak.Guvenc@whotels.com.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the W Doha.

Safak E Guvenc