“Simply amazing”

La Mer
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: La Mer is the panoramic restaurant, located in the 23rd floor overlooking the Gulf Sea. The Chef creates progressive cuisine with thoughtful flavors combinations and textures. This elegant yet friendly and warm location is perfect for lovers of innovative cuisine which is enhanced by a wine list with over 250 world-class bottles. Adjacent to La Mer is Level 23, a sky bar which offers a wide selection of hand crafted cocktails, finest liqueurs and vintage wines. The pleasant atmosphere of La Mer enriched by live piano notes, attentive service and flavours make our restaurant especially suited for business events, special occasions and food lovers
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We went to La Mer for our 7 years anniversary in April. I chose it after extended research about atmosphere, service and view. It was way better than I would have expected. Rose petals on the table, staff addressing us by name, the chef even sent us a complimentary cake with happy 7 years anniversary on it. The service was excelent, the food was great, the staff even better. Special thanks to Dioke, he took some beautifull pictures for us. But all of them were more than proffessional and attentive. A memorable experience.

3  Thank dandr3i

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Very nice restaurant with great services. Amazing views and friendly staff. Highly recommended place

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I can't fault the dinner we had at Le Mer at the Ritz Carlton. The whole experience was first class with knowledgeable, friendly and professional staff, a very high standard of food, and for the quality, a very reasonable price (by Doha standards). We went for our wedding anniversary, and were treated to a few little extras to make the night more special. We'll be back!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Dining out in Doha for the past 5 + years, my husband and I found La Mer to be our most memorable experience. From the grand floral arrangement in the lobby, the view from the 23rd floor, the live music while we had our pre dinner cocktail, the attention of the staff, the most excellent cuisine, for the signed menu from the chefs, to his personal visit to our table to describe each course, I can't say enough. I would rate this experience even above the dinners at The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

My wife took me to La Mer for my birthday, and what a treat. From the moment you step out of the lift you know it is going to be superb. The fittings, atmosphere and feel are very high class. The music was perfect, the settings, fixtures perfect. The view of Doha from the twenty second floor was excellent. The service was impeccable, beyond comparison. Starting with.....when we booked and notified them that we would have the degustation menu we were emailed the menu to ensure it would be satisfactory, and if we wanted an changes! The wine pairing was well done. The degustation was perfect, each of the six dishes unique with wonderful explosion and mixture of taste. My surprise birthday cake topped off a wonderful dining experience. Excellence all round. Highly recommended for special occasions.