TripAdvisor

Reserve a Table
Eat2Eat
Ranked #47 of 1,251 Restaurants in Doha
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My first visit won't be last. Amazing food and satisfying portions. Great ambiance and very welcoming and accommodating staff. Specially Mr.Paul and the of course the manger.

Date of visit: October 2019
socialmediadoha, General Manager at Sabai Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ibrahim1090,

Thank you very much for sharing this lovely feedback regarding your first visit at Sabai Thai. I am glad to know that your experience has been memorable and you had the chance to enjoy some authentic Thai dishes along with excellent service by Paul and the rest of the team.

We would love to see you again soon at The Westin Doha.

Ammar Samad

Write a reviewReviews (452)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful visit for our first time. Rose was an amazing hostess. Will definitely be returning again!!! Food was wonderful, and portions are very generous. Nice music, atmosphere and cocktails!

Dear PaddyK117,

Please allow me to thank you for this great feedback regarding your experience at Sabai Thai. I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed authentic Thai dishes in a vibrant atmosphere, along with attentive service from Rose. Your comments are highly appreciated.

Please feel free to reach out to me the next time you visit us if I may be of any assistance.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing place. Atmosphere. Music -dj excellent. Service incredible, especially Anton. I was pleasantly surprised

Date of visit: October 2019
socialmediadoha, General Manager at Sabai Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear auadi,

Thanks a lot for this great feedback at Sabai Thai! I am glad to know that your experience has been amazing, enjoying the music and overall ambiance, along with excellent service from Anton. Your comments are highly appreciated.

We would love to see you again at The Westin Doha.

Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend Sabai Thai. The food was excellent and the staff, particularly Rose were very friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: October 2019
socialmediadoha, General Manager at Sabai Thai, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2019

Dear 143af,

Thank you very much for leaving this amazing feedback for us at Sabai Thai. I am happy to know that you have had the opportunity to try our authentic Thai dishes, enjoying the friendly and attentive service from Rose who took great care of you. Your comments are highly appreciated.

We would love to welcome you again at The Westin Doha.

Reviewed October 10, 2019 via mobile

This is the second time am coming back to visit this restaurant for celebrating my girl friend graduation. I simply choose these restaurant because at first I have been there and I didn’t get disappointed but I got the best experience instead, second this is the first restaurant that comes in to my mind when I look for the restaurant to dine in. Well I have to say that me and my Girl friend was enjoyed it a lot and it’s way out of my expectations. I thought it’s just gonna be the normal dinner but I was surprised for what the team had been Done for us.
Thank you for the warm welcome for the hostess you bring Thai atmosphere to the restaurant ( Sorry couldn’t able to catch your name)and as well as Big thank you to Fahmi, Anton , Jane and all of the Team. You guys such an awesome and so polite and taking good care of us. We enjoyed our dinner and we are so happy for what the Team have been done.
Above all the main point is that as I love the chicken cashew and the spicy beef stew, Thank you chef :-)
This place really recommended and never get bored to come back again and again.
Keep up the great job and thank you very much for the service.

Date of visit: October 2019
socialmediadoha, General Manager at Sabai Thai, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2019

Hello hendikas,

Please allow me to share my appreciation and happiness having read this outstanding comment at Sabai Thai. I am so glad to know that this special celebration for you has been made even more special thanks to our team, especially Fahmi, Anton and Jane, who went above and beyond to provide exceptional service. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Ammar Samad

Been to Sabai Thai? Share your experiences!