TripAdvisor
Doha
Post
Inbox
Search

“EveryNight is Friday Night ”

Mix Bar, Lounge And Terrace Doha
Ranked #5 of 1,251 Restaurants in Doha
Description: MIX Bar, Lounge and Terrace is a lively, soulful affair that gives a new heart to Doha's social scene. Our playful approach belies an uncompromising commitment to quality. Watch our mixologists work their magic while you find a corner and fill it with friends - this is where Doha comes to play.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Mix is one good place to hangout with friends chill relax music , such a good vibe , awesome place
And seesha is awesome
Sharmaine you are the best , thanks for being so nice . All the best .
Cheers

Date of visit: October 2019
socialmediadoha, General Manager at Mix Bar, Lounge And Terrace Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello AmeetVats,

I would like to thank you for sharing this great feedback with us at Mix Bar. It is a pleasure to know that you have had enjoyable time with your friends, listening to good music along with attentive and welcoming service from Sharmaine.

Please feel free to reach out to me the next time you visit us if I may be of any assistance.

Ammar Samad

Write a reviewReviews (565)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had very nice time in Mix bar, service so good and very fast. Special waiter Sharmine she is always smiling and she is very professional.

Good morning Bojanaaaa93,

Please allow me to thank you for this outstanding feedback at Mix Bar. I am truly happy to know that your experience has been flawless and memorable with special thanks to Sharmaine for her friendly and attentive service.

We would love to see you again soon at The Westin Doha.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The waiter bishal at mix bar was very helpful and friendly and the food was wow! My husband and I tried the quesadillas and sliders! Yummy! Highly recommended

Date of visit: October 2019
socialmediadoha, General Manager at Mix Bar, Lounge And Terrace Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Hala R,

Thank you very much for this amazing feedback! I am so glad to know that you and your husband had good time to enjoy and taste our amazing quesadillas and sliders along with excellent service from the team. Your comments are much appreciated.

We would love to see you again soon at The Westin Doha.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great time. Vishal was our server and we were taken care of really well. Kudos to the staff and their service speeds. :)
The food and drinks were also great.

Dear Serah373,

I would like to thank you for this great feedback regarding your experience at Mix Bar. I am truly pleased to know that you have enjoyed your time with us along with bespoke delicacies, refreshing beverages and excellent service from Vishal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice place specially now they open the terrace. Good vibes always. We liked the trio of sliders and wings and summer mezze. Good music.
Special mention to MS.SHARMAINE, she is so nice to us always, very nice service, so accomodating, so.professional and friendly person.

Good morning Arehmanbangash,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback with us at Mix Bar. Knowing that you have enjoyed a fun-filled experience is a great pleasure. Also, I am glad to hear that slider, wings and summer mezze have been your favorites! Your comments are much appreciated.