“Consistently faultless”

Cuisines: Seafood, Turkish
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The food is the freshest you'll find. Fish and prawns straight from the ocean and cooked to perfection. Wonderful mezze, grills, breads and juices. If only it were licensed, you could imagine yourself on the Mediterranean. Lovely, highly professional staff and very reasonably priced too. Definitely the best of its kind in Muscat.

There are newer reviews for Turkish House

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I came here several times to savour their seafood but yesterday I tried the lamb chop. Succulent meat, perfect marination, great portion, I cleaned the meat till nothing left on the bones! Don't forget to order the hummous too. They have one of the best hummous in town.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Eat where the locals eat in Muscat. You will not be disappointed by the range of food, the size of portions (order one dish for two people of average appetite) or the delicious result of the Turkish House chefs. After a week eating in over rated five star hotels in Muscat, this place was a breathe of fresh air. Probably the best value for money in the city. Don't miss it.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I went there for my birthday as a treat from my sister and her husband, i thought the fish was the best I'd ever had, we had king fish, calamari and lobster with the Turkish starter, none of the dishes could be faulted, if I visit Oman again I'll definitely be back

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I know, it is not the typical Omanis restaurant, with typical Omanis dishes but, trust me, in this place the food is amazing.
I cannot speak about meat, because the tree times I went there I ate only fish dishes.
You can order every kind of freshly caught fishes, from calamari, prawns, to sea-bass, lobster etc.
Also the appetizer is amazing, I suggest hummus.
The restaurant is alcohol-free, you know, you are in Oman, but you can order some fantastic fresh fruit juices, instantly made. Water is free of charge.
The prices are low and the dishes are big! I recommend reservation for dinner.