“Best restaurant in the muscat”
Review of Turkish House

Turkish House
Cuisines: Seafood, Turkish
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

i come to this resturant every time i visit muscat, its nice and well coke dishs, mainly i try the beef kabab and grill fish, they have good taste hommos, also i bring my guset to this location.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Local, no fuss, no booze, great food restaurant.
Simple and extraordinary value for money.
Huge plate of mezze type nibbles, calamari and an entire grilled snapper for only 20 rials. In and out in 40 mins. Loved it !

1  Thank Markfiftyfive
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I came with a vegetarian friend who wanted to share plates and I didn't order the fish; however, I was salivating every time the servers were delivering the red snappers to our neighboring tables. The small plates like the hummus and the turkish pizzas were excellent. The service was mediocre but I will definitely come back, even if alone, to order my fish.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Turkish House is a great restaurant for a group of friends. It's not really intimate for a romantic dinner - the ambiance is always a bit frenetic -- but the food is always good! The mixed appetizer plates are a must! And seafood or meats are available frilled or in the oven, baked in a mix of tomatoes, preen peppers, and onions. YUMMY! Make sure to get some backlava to "take away."

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Delicious seafood, huge portions, excellent fruit juice drinks. Very popular with the resident expat community. I always enjoy my meal there, the staff are friendly and helpful. Can be hard to find, it is near the Mars supermarket which is a local landmark. Whenever I go to Muscat I eat here, if I can get a table!

1  Thank NottinghamTim