“costly and less servings”
Review of The Noodle House

The Noodle House
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 9, 2013

the price is very costly and the servings is so small. the place is ok. i visited them once and never come back because although the food is ok i found somewhere else that is not so pricey but can give me a good taste of chinese food.

There are newer reviews for The Noodle House

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We visited the Muscat restaurant on 25th April, and were told at 2:20pm that for 40 minutes the restaurant does not take any guests, as they need to serve the existing orders.

I do not worry too much about such things, but when I saw when we returned 40 minutes later that half of the guests of the place came clearly after us, happily enjoying (some of them finishing) their lunch, then I ask how is that possible?

Clearly, the manager of the restaurant tried to ease the load on the kitchen, but i find it outrageous that she discriminated between guests, and just because I did not want to make a scene at the first place, I ended up pushed back in the line. So my advise is: just make the scene right and then when the doorkeper will tries to send you away, and you will not end up like us.

2  Thank Janos62
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

They have their own style of ordering food, sitting, cooking. The place manage to make you feel the theme. Not an ordinary restaurant. I am not an expert in Chinese cuisine but food is always delicious here. Do not ignore the cocktail menu. I can assure you that you will order second one before your meal is over.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Serving size is small, the taste of the food sometimes lacks the flavor I expected for an Asian dish...just okay.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife and I wanted to enjoy a meal at Noodle House, and unlike other restaurants in town, we asked to replace the white rice by fried rice, and to pay the extra, but the hostess insisted that this is not possible, and we had to buy an additional side dish, and throw away the white rice, that no one ate.

Also you feel cheated, when you ask the hostess for noodles, and she straight away ticks the 5 OMR noodles instead of the one at 2.4 OMR.

otherwise, the food is good, and service not bad.