“good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Portions are big and filling.. quality up scale ..their salads were delicious .... Burger tasted good and enjoyed the Beer as well.. Service very good

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Forget Roadster and applebee's as chili's is better tenfold. For starters the service is excellent, having been a few times now i have never encountered a "bad" waiter. The food is excellent, try the ribs or beef fajita, jalapeno cheese also!
looking forward for my next visit.

1  Thank JKalmoni
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

I love the atmosphere , the service is good and they have a diverse menu , would surely recommend it

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Now this is one of the few restaurants that really impresses me! their mexican food is one that you don't want to miss!!! though people might find this place as a bit expensive, you'll get the satisfaction for what you're paying and that's what makes a restaurant Good and worth going to.
the last time I visited them it was for dinner and I had the quesadillas, half beef half chicken, and the portion was HUGE! I couldn't even finish the plate even though I was enjoying every bite of it.
I was really impressed by the service, their staff is really friendly and when I told them that the fries were cold, they brought me another one immediately.
The atmosphere is nice, low lighting, comfy couches.
I would have loved to bring up disadvantages, however they made it really hard to find one.

1  Thank Ahmad D
Reviewed March 25, 2012

A very beautiful ambiance, very warm at night. The food is delectable and super. You'll want to come again and again.