“Awsome”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This restaurant is one of my favorite. I love the Jal Al dib branch the most. it has a very nice atmosphere and great yummy food. From their appatizers to everything else very excellent. It is a bit expensive for everyday hang out but occasionally it is doable.

RoadsterdinerAdmin, Manager at Roadster diner, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Angel,

We thank you for your feedback and hope to hear from you soon!

Rd Community Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,029)

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I'm a big fan of diners. If you want to feel like you're in the 50's but with a modern twist, Roadster Diner is a must visit. The food is amazingly fresh. Restaurant always looks clean, smells good and the customer service is outstanding. The best thing about this restaurant, besides the great customer service, is the Low Calorie menu. Great alternatives for those watching their waist line. And the # of calories is written on the menu! Perfect!

Dear Lina,

We sincerely thank you for finding the perfect words for a perfect review!

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Forget over rated TGI Fridays, and Hardrock cafe, Roadster's will take your taste buds to another new level.

I have been there so many times and I am yet to find a dish that I dislike on their menu.
Very friendly service and very quick to serve you!

I seriously wish I were back there to pop in for dinner tonight!

If only they had a chain in the UK I would probably would move next door to them!

Dear pinkUk,

We are so glad you enjoyed your Rd experience! We hope you'll be visiting us really soon :)

Reviewed April 9, 2013

If you want to enjoy a tasty meal in a casual setting, I strongly recommend the Roadster Diner. I tried the branch in Verdun. It was so good I went there twice within a couple of days. The menu is very rich and leaves one seriously spoiled for choice. The starters are to die for! The "cheesy at heart " burger takes burgers to a new level. Because we were a party of four, there was variety of orders that allowed us to sample various foods. Pasta, fish and chicken: everything tasted wonderful. The servers were professional, patient and courteous and the orders got to our table in a good time. I will definitely eat there again.

Dear HappyTimes2011,

We thank you for your feedback and we're looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Roadster is one of the best restaurants I ever visited in my life. Everything you might order will be tasty.
Their famous "Mighty chicken" is by far the best mozzarella chicken burger I ever tasted.
It is strongly recommended

Dear Joe,

We are so glad you enjoy the Mighty Chicken! We hope you'll try the Diner Mite during your next visit!