“Dessert was good”
Review of Ahmad Aouni Hallab

Ahmad Aouni Hallab
Ranked #2 of 17 Dessert in Beirut
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Many choises. The staff only speak arabic. They stand all the time next to you to clean up. Very ennoying. But it was good. Only the kunefe wasn't my taste...too cheesy like mozarella.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

I was told by locals to buy my baklava gift boxes at this place and I did so. The people were so nice and welcoming: I got a little tray with 7 pieces of different baklava to trying taste - free of charge! while having a delicious Turkish coffee there, I choose some mixed medium boxes which are well presented. The quality is great! the most important that is isn't too sweet for me and that the little pieces aren't dripping full of honey. fingers aren't dripped by honey, thats important to me:-)

Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

Delicious fresh Lebanese sweets at its finest, fresh Ashta cream in the sweets is not too sweet but just perfect.
Every table is serviced with a large bottle of Attar a thick sugar syrup, a perfect accompaniment for any sweet dish you order.
All sweets can be packed in special metal containers and sealed which are good for overseas travel.
We tried four different sweets and we loved them all, we are definitely coming back to try more of the sweets they have to offer.
A must try when visiting Beirut.

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

I wanted to visit the original Hallab branch in Tripoli, but was unable to due to the short time I had in Lebanon, so my friend took me to this one which is near the Mediterranean Sea and the Rouche. I had only previously tried Hallab in Saudi Arabia and this was my first time having it in Lebanon so I was excited. The service was excellent and quick we went for breakfast so we ordered a meat pastry also known as 'Lahm bi 'Ajen' and we had it with yogurt and it was really tasty. We also ordered a knafeh and I also ordered a kiologram of Mafroukeh to go to share with my family in Jordan. The Mafroukeh I got was the one with pistachios and fresh cream in the middle, it is a signature dish of the Hallab and I recommend everyone visiting Hallab to try it, you won't be disappointed! Hopefully, I will be back to Lebanon soon for more.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

All sweets varieties are so yummy and tasty. The staff are friendly and professionals. I was travelling so requested travel boxes which are vacuum warped making it convenient and safe to put in your luggage. A must try when visiting Lebanon. Overall highly recommended

1  Thank AOmeiri