“Great Business Trip Experience”

Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand
Ranked #2 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great Business Trip Experience”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have used the hotel for the first time last week within the context of a business trip. The experience was overall very good: the reception is very well manned, professional and always courteous. The rooms are amazingly large, well lit, clean and the mountain view is gorgeous.

What really made it for me, is the very honest front office person Mr. Ahmad Baydoun who noticed that I had left my wallet in the car and chased me to the lobby to hand it over to me! Lebanon is currently passing through a very difficult economic situation. It is so refreshing to find honest and professional people like Mr. Baydoun who can really save a person's day by a simple and honest gesture. Well done!

Room Tip: I was checked in a room at the 18th floor that had a mountain view. Really cool.
1 Thank FouadBe
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Hi FredDub, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for sharing your kind comments with us on Tripadvisor.

It makes me really glad to learn about the excellent stay you had during your last visit to Beirut. Our colleague Ahmad Baydoun thanks you for your heartfelt words and is proud to always welcome you among us. I am delighted that the entire team has transmitted to you our warm hospitality which we always strive to deliver upon the brand promise.

Thank you once again for recommending our hotel; we are looking forward to welcoming you back among us in the very near future.

naif.zureikat@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The staff was really amazing. They noticed my birthday that happened to be on my check out date and they celebrated my birthday in the reception and it was a very nice surprise. I would totally recommend the hotel with its good service and really amazing staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hi Mahmoud Hussein W, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share with us such an amazing review on Tripadvisor.

I am truly proud of my team at Hilton Hotels Beirut, for always delivering up to the brand standards and constantly exceeding our guests’ expectations. Thank you for your kind comments, our Front Office team was so proud to receive them and learn about your excellent experience with us.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Hotel staff were very professional and helpful. Hotel is beautiful and price was good. Room was spacious and had huge private balcony. Location is great and close (walking distance) to malls and restaurants. Jazz bar on the 31st floor every Thursday night from 10-12.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Hi Mohamed G, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for sharing your comments with us on Tripadvisor.

I am really glad that our team has taken good care of you throughout your stay and has delivered to you an excellent experience. From your comfortable guestroom, private balcony and dining facilities to our convenient location appreciation, it makes me really proud to learn about the remarkable stay you had with us.

Amman, Jordan
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Just right by all means. We enjoyed our stay, even though it was a short one. Rooms are spacious with a balcony, and has everything including a comfortable bed and pillows. The spa facilities are spectacular with a wide range of options. Breakfast and service were excellent. Good location as well, easy access to Beirut, Jbeil and other areas, and less than 30 minutes to the airport with good traffic. I highly recommend it.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Hi Ibrahim K, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on Tripadvisor.

At Hilton Hotels Beirut, we are always committed to professional service and exceptional treatment, and it is per our brand promise that we make you feel cared for, valued and respected. Thank you for your great comments about your overall stay, our team was truly heartened by your kind review.

Batroun, Lebanon
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Well i reserved for two nights @hilton for a family vacation based on tripadvisor ranking? However i can say that @check in the stuff was rude and insisted on taking 100$ in cash as a deposite for the mini bar?
As this 5* hotel doesn't have a free parking, i had to use the Mall parking located 5 stores underground where i found out that there is an entrance for the hotel, but another 100$ deposite were asked for @ reception???
Another deception was the king room we reserved, with nothing special in it indicating the special ranking they received from tripadvisor. To add that water flood were filling the bathroom floor each time we took a shower!
Money value..... Not worth it at all
No breakfast was included with the 235$ charge by night?
And cherry on the cake, at check out they refund me back 98$ INSTEAD of 100$···???
Don't go there......

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Costy M
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Hi Costy M, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your comments with us on Tripadvisor.

It is with great disappointment that I read your review as yours is not the type of encounter we would hope for any of our guests to face. Please accept our sincere apologies that your recent stay did not reflect that commitment; your comments will be shared with everyone here in an effort to reinforce our high level of customer satisfaction in all ways.

Thank you once again for staying with us; your feedback is important to us as it highlights areas in which we can improve our service. We do count on your loyal relationship with Hilton; should you have any remarks in your future visit, do not hesitate to reach out to me directly during your stay.

Duesseldorf
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The room was perfect with a fantastic view over Beirut. The bed was very big and comfortable, the room spacious and the bathroom a dream. Absolutely all amenities you would expect from a luxury hotel; beautiful sitting area in the room; safe, minibar, bathrobes, slippers, big variety of towels and pillows, TV channels; ironing board, fresh fruit, newspaper every day - anything you could want.
Top floor bar very elegant with good food and drinks. Service staff very friendly and quick.
Reception and concierge were really good. In addition to being really professional, they also managed to make me feel welcome and almost "at home" - that is a real differentiating skill for front office staff.
Room service and housekeeping also went the extra mile, but discreet without disturbing at all.
Gas station with small supermarket across the road, which was practical, shopping center next door, and cool shisha place close by, which I also enjoyed a lot.
Location was somewhat out of the centre - then again: Beirut is really big and you definitely need a taxi anyway, no matter where you go, so this was not a problem at all; also, the area seemed quite upscale & residential - which made me feel safe.
Did not have a chance to see the breakfast (Beirut nightlife also exceeded my expectations), so I cannot comment on it.
Had free wifi, by the way.

I would definitely recommend to stay here.

Room Tip: my room was perfect. The view is fantastic, so I guess the higher the floor the better the view.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Hi Daniel B, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share such a detailed review with us on Tripadvisor.

At Hilton Hotels Beirut, we are always committed to providing exceptional service, and I am glad that the entire team has contributed to your memorable stay. Thank you for your great feedback, all our team members are heartened by your generous words.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut; we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future and for a longer stay with a lot of promotional offers on hand.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I have booked my self at this hotel out of curiosity and due to the fact my points at Hilton was getting to be expired.

But the hotel had grown on me in a positive manner with its large room and spacious balcony along with the wonderful service of the staff.

I reckon that the price per night might be on the high but for the experience and the location that they are offering, go ahead and indulge yourself, live a little.

Room Tip: The City View is Amazing, enjoy it.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi AYousef, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for posting your comments on Tripadvisor.

It makes me really proud to read your review above and learn about the excellent stay you had with us. From your comfortable guest room accommodation, to the breath-taking sceneries overlooking from your balcony and the quality service of our team, I am truly glad that your overall experience was a memorable one.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut; we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future with a wealth of activities for your absolute convenience.