Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand
  • Breakfast included
$89
$87
  • Pool
All reviewsle malljazz barle cielthe executive loungehead conciergesin el filgreat hotelbreakfast staffspecial thankspanoramic viewrooms are spaciousrecommend this hotelguest relationsamazing servicebusiness tripexcellent breakfastperfect stay
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This hotel is about a 15 minute cab ride from downtown and is in a great area for food and spectacular views of the hills of Lebanon. Well appointed rooms, excellent service and amenities. We'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Hi Dan M, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your recent visit to Beirut and for sharing your thoughts with us in this straightforward review on Tripadvisor.

It is such an honor for me to realize that our team members have carefully delivered our brand promise to you; making you feel cared for, valued and respected. I am truly glad you enjoyed our rooms and the overlooking views, as well as the dining experience in our themed restaurants.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut; we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon among us to welcome 2014 in a very special way.

With Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 24, 2013

This was my first time to Beirut and the Hilton was my first choice because it is a brand I know and trust and more over it was in the right side of the city as advised by the FCO.
The name of the hotel says it all.......Grand.....from the entrance hall, to the greeting, the excellent staff and the rooms.
I was on the 8th floor with a fabulous balcony with wonderful views. My room was cleaned to my high standards every day, but the most important thing was that my personal belongings were not tidied away. The staff respected my use of the DND button and I was left in peace.......
The breafast was fabulous.
It was also reassuring that the hotel had plenty of security given the recent issues and I have to say that I felt 100% safe all of the time.
A perfect stay and I will certainly be returning.

Room Tip: You are in the centre and so right in the thick of it and this is what makes the hotel buzz. Ask for a room with balcony.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Hi 967sheila, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your last visit to Beirut and for taking the time to post such a thorough review on Tripadvisor.

At Hilton Hotels Beirut, we are committed to providing exceptional service for all of our guests and we are thrilled to learn that our colleagues were so helpful during your stay. From your comfortable guestroom, appreciation for our views and delicious breakfast dining experience, it is great to know you enjoyed your time with us. I have forwarded your review to the entire team and it was well-received by everyone.

Thank you once again for your perfect recommendation to Hilton Hotels Beirut; it was such an honor having you among us and we are looking forward indeed to welcoming you back among us in the very near future.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

This is my third stay in the Hilton in Beirut. The welcome is good and the your check in is over in a few minutes. The staff is very courteous and are always ready to help you out. I had some trouble with the WiFi and the technical staff were there in a few minutes to resolve it. Will recommend to any of my colleagues who visits Beirut.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Hi Shibu M, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your comments with us on Tripadvisor.

It makes me really glad to read your superb review above and learn about your recommendation to the Hilton Hotels in Beirut. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and had a nice stay in our warm hospitality. Thank you for your heartening words about our team, they were well received by everyone!

Thank you once again for recommending Hilton Hotels Beirut; it was a pleasure having you among us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future for a longer stay in Beirut this festive season.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We were never greeted without a smile and no request or question we posed troubled the hotel staff. All of the staff—including the bellman, valet parking attendant, folks at the front desk, housekeeping, the concierge, restaurant staff—everyone—were most helpful and most pleasant throughout our visit. Other amenities that we enjoyed included our attractive spacious room, the fabulous cuisine and the exquisite furnishings throughout the hotel. The management of the Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand has created a corporate culture among employees that transcends the exceedingly lovely environment of the hotel.

My compliments to the management and staff of the Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand

Room Tip: I would definitely recommend the resultant
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Moataz H
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Hi Moataz H, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your opinion with us on Tripadvisor.

It makes me really proud to learn about the excellent stay you had with us; I have forwarded your review to the entire team and they were very proud to read it and thank you for that. I am truly delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us and my colleagues have made you feel home.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

The staff from reception to concierge and dining are so welcoming. I travel almost twice a month to beirut and the hilton staff are my second family. The rooms are big, the breakfast is good. Great hospitality.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Hi Guest, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your recent stay in Beirut and for sharing your review with us on Tripadvisor.

At Hilton Hotels Beirut, we are committed to providing exceptional service for all of our guests and we are thrilled to learn that our team members were so helpful during your stay. From your comfortable guestroom, appreciation for our breakfast dining experience and welcoming hospitality, it is great to know you enjoyed your time with us and thank you for your kind words.

Thank you once again for staying with us; it was a pleasure having you among us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future for memorable festivities during Christmas and New Year.