“My experience”

Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand
Ranked #3 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My name is oussama Dib and im a regular customer at Hilton Beirut, i always enjoy my stay,the rooms are nice and spacious and the hotel's facilities are great, the elixir spa is wonderful and the jaz bar on the 31 is the highest in town, and the most important are the excellent team members especially at the front desk: Mr. Bachar, Mr. Sleiman, Mr. Ali and the wonderful lady Ms. Mada who were very friendly;They were all helpful and ready to assist me at anytime with a big smile which is the most important, i will keep on staying there as i really feel home.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Hi Oussama D, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your opinion with us on Tripadvisor.

I was really glad to read your review and learn about the excellent stay you had with us. Thank you for your motivating comments about our Front Office team members, I passed them to the entire team and they were proud to read it. I am also delighted you enjoyed our rooms, restaurants as well as spa, and felt the warmth of the Hilton’s hospitality. It is our brand promise to make you feel cared for, valued and respected, and I am proud that my colleagues have delivered up to the promise.

Thank you once again for choosing and recommending Hilton Hotels Beirut for your recent stay in Beirut. We are already looking forward to welcoming you back among us in the near future. Meanwhile you can track our latest activities at the hotel through liking our pages on Facebook and engaging in competitions.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My wife and I have stayed here on a few occasions in 3 different rooms: two King Executive rooms with breakfast (floors 8 and 14) and one Ambassador King suite with breakfast (floor 16). The overall experience (service, accommodations, arrival and departure) is a 10 out 10. The entire staff is courteous, friendly and well-recieved. The front desk will ensure your accommodations and satisfaction are met.

For this latest stay, My wife and I were offered the Ambassador Suite at a very reasonable rate. We've been spoiled by the luxury... see our pictures for the size and amenities of this suite. Our King executive rooms of the past were wonderful but this puts the icing on the cake. The suite is larger than the average New York City apartment.

For two evenings, my wife and I accommodated friends and family in our suite with no problems. The staff helped us prepare food and ice. We used a combination of hotel amenities, Roadster Diner, Crepeway and our own preparations.

We find the Hilton to be the best value for the service received. The breakfast on the 1st is not to be missed, room size is excellent with good views and service is five-star. We recommend the spa and fitness center but did not have time to attend this trip.

Up on the 31st is a bar with beautiful city and mountain views with a very professional staff. Be sure to bring your wallet, however, as the food and drinks are on the pricey side.

The Habtoor is our first choice for hotels in Beirut. We will stay here again and we do not hesitate to give our recommendation for staying at the Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand Hotel.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the suite, you will get sea and mountain views with a separate seating area. You will not...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Hi Domirnald729, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your last stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share with us such a detailed review on Tripadvisor.

I was absolutely glad to know that you and your family enjoyed a remarkable stay at our Hotel.
Our team members were more than happy to deliver to you our Hilton’s promise and fill your stay with the warmth of our hospitality. I was really delighted to read your review about our team members, rooms & suites, restaurants and spa; I will be proud to share it with the entire team.

Thank you once again for choosing Hilton Hotels Beirut and recommending them among all competing hotels in the city. We are looking forward to welcoming you back among us for a longer stay, so you can enjoy our great offers and promotions that are tailor-made for your comfort and satisfaction.

With Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 8, 2013

this is my 5th stay at the hotel, it is amazingly located at the heart of the city, extremely friendly staff, ready to help before even asking the question. restaurants and entertainment is available at its best... it is a great place for business travelers and families as it is located next to 2 great shopping malls a true 5 star experience i recommend it blindly and without hesitation...enjoy!

Room Tip: highest floor is an amazing view...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Hi Khaled M, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your opinion with us on Tripadvisor.

I was personally glad to read your comments and learn that you had such an excellent stay with us. I am happy to know that our strategic location has contributed to your nice stay, being so close to all attractions. Thank you for your motivating comments about our team members, they will be really happy to read them once I pass them to the entire team.

Thank you once again for staying with us and for recommending Hilton Hotels Beirut for business and leisure travelers. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon among us for endless fun, meanwhile stay tuned with us through our Facebook pages, to keep track of our latest promotions and entertaining activities.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

stayed at this hotel many times, the staff are very friendly at the front desk and food restaurants...
very friendly welcome upon arrival, they even know my favorit room and preffered drinks..
they have a wonderfull bar located at the 31st floor overlooking the mountains and sea area, i attended the jazz night promotion every thursday simply great.. the service was excellent and teh atmosphere was sooo nice.. i would come back again and again..
breakfast was really nice.. fresh food, staff very helpful and friendly
This hotel has a superb location... 10 mnts from beirut down town and 10 mnts from the airport... very calm and classy area..
they have a very busy mall attached to teh hotel with more than 100 shops and restaurants..

Room Tip: all rooms are great with supper view.. stayed several times and in different rooms
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Hi salim1973, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for posting such a thorough review on Tripadvisor.

I was honored to read your comments about our restaurants, our service as well as our team members, and I was really delighted to learn about the excellent stay you had with us. I will pass your review to the entire team, they will be happy to read it. I am also glad you enjoyed our newly-launched “Thursday’s on the 31st” at the jazz bar with the stunning fashion shows and live Jazz music.

Thank you once again for choosing and recommending Hilton Hotels Beirut, it was a great pleasure having you among us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon in the near future.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand Hotel for 5 nights in March 2013. The hotel was very clean and comfortable; the service was excellent, and the staff were all friendly. Recommended for anyone going to Lebanon and looking for true 5-star service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Hi Hazem Z, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your last visit to Beirut, and for taking the time to share your opinion with us on Tripadvisor.

Reading your review was a big pleasure to me, especially to learn about the comfortable stay you had with us. I have passed your opinion to my colleagues and they were well received by the entire team.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut, we are proud you chose us among all competing hotels in the city. Thank you as well for recommending the hotel, we are looking forward to welcoming back among us in the near future.

with Kindest Regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Beirut Habtorr Grand hotel during the Arabnet week which took place in March 2013. The service was perfect throughout. The rooms are spacious, food was great! I believe the gym is the biggest I've ever seen in a hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Hi Tarek Z, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your last visit to Beirut and for taking the time to share your comments with us on Tripadvisor.

I was really glad to learn about the great impression you are left with, further to your stay at the hotel. I am also delighted to know that you enjoyed our rooms, restaurants, gym along with our quality service and warm hospitality we always promise to deliver to our guests.

Thank you once again for choosing Hilton Hotels Beirut, it was a great pleasure having you among us! we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future but for a longer stay, as there is much more to see in Beirut and at the hotel specifically.

with Kindest Regards,

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had a vey comfortable stay there during ArabNet which took place in their conference hall. It's clean, there is a mall right by and a number of good restaurants. Very clean, elegant. and the staff is helpful, professional, and friendly too! The location is not exactly in the city center, but for me that wasn't a problem as I was attending the conference taking place there. Totally recommending it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Hi Razan S, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, and for taking the time to share your comments with us on Tripadvisor.

I was really happy to know that you had a very comfortable stay with us and that you enjoyed our quality service provided by our team members. As for our properties’ location, it lies only 15 minutes away from downtown and we are delighted to offer all our in-house guests a free shuttle bus service that goes twice a day to Beirut city center and nearby areas.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut and for your recommendation to the hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you back among us in the near future, meanwhile we invite you to like our Facebook pages in order to keep in touch with our latest promotions and packages for your absolute convenience.

With Warm Regards,