“Great location”

Ranked #47 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Victoria, Canada
“Great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Modern, clean, comfortable hotel with partial sea views.
Located in Rouche/Manara just steps to promenade and sea and a 15 minute walk to Hamra district for great shopping, restaurants, cafes, and some great little bars off of main street at night.
Reception staff were great. Always helpful. We had a Junior suite which was larger than regular room with a sitting area.
Good value for money considering the area. Other hotels here much more expensive.
I highly recommend.

Only thing I wasn't happy with was the breakfast which was of poor quality.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Hadi A, General Manager at Bella Riva, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Ms. Julie,

Let us first thank you taking the time and writing a review about our hotel. We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We took note regarding your feedback about our breakfast and we will take necessary steps to make it richer; moreover we would appreciate receiving your suggestions too.

Again, we are glad to know that our team, location, and rooms were up to your expectations.

Hope to see you again among us at your next visit to Beirut.

Kind Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

It was my first time to visit Beirut, my friend who working as a tour operator in a travel agency there recommended this hotel to stay because of the good location and the price comparing with other hotels in the city and really it was such a perfect choice, I liked my stay there so much, I had a suit and it was so comfortable, spacious, clean with stunning sea view, the atmosphere really was lovely, I liked my little breakfast in the morning with my favorite music of fayroz everyday in the restaurant, the service was so good and the staff at the hotel were very professional and polite especially the receptionists, I highly recommend this lovely and cozy hotel to any traveler wish to visit Beirut one day.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

you feel at home 1 of the best hotel in beirut you should visit and tried this experience and the meeting room very quiet and large space lovely hotel ... and don't forget the breakfast time .
Also the internet is speed in the room and during the meeting
And you have excellent staff
Keep on

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Rami K
Hillsboro, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

This was my first trip to Beirut and one of many for my husband. We stayed in a suite and it was perfect. The suite allowed us to relax without having to sit on the bed. The view was great from the bedroom. It overlooked the sea. The location was perfect with walking distance to Hamra and AUB. The staff was friendly and always said hello as you entered.

Room Tip: This place includes fre WI FI and breakfast.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MTH97123
KL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Not knowing how it gets so busy during the summer, Bella Riva were so hospitable and really took care of me since I was travelling alone and it was my first trip to the Middle East. Their kindness towards me made me feel so at home and actually made me tear up when I left. They will always be at the top of my list to stay at when I go back. Thank you for making my first trip to Beirut one of the best.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony facing the ocean. So worth it and you have that time to just get away from...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Very convenient and peaceful location..Almost next to sea, close to Hamra, getting taxi is easy..
Rooms are as clean as possible..wide enough...reception was almost great and friendly...
Most of the drivers know the place...
The Pigeon Rocks is located pretty close as well...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

The AC does notwork. The hotel is very old and the rooms are extremely cold. I never recommend someone to go this hotel. Disgusting!!! There is no slipper, toothpaste and towel in the room. The staffs are not experinced. Just the location is good. Never never never try this hotel

• Stayed March 2013
hadiakl, General Manager at Bella Riva, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Ms. Hasnaa,

Thank you for your comments that you have shared with us.

I understand that you faced a problem with your AC at your first night and for that i apologize for this inconvenience that we have caused you. I understood that you were moved to another room the next day and that your feedback was better.

As for amenities we do always supply them upon request. We recently finished the renovation of the rooms from the inside, and i'm happy to inform you that a plan to refurbish the hotel facade is on its way.

Thank you once again for your stay with us and hopefully we'll have the chance to see you once again at our property.

Kind Regards,