I stayed at the Palm Beach hotel for 9 days on a business trip.
The pluses :
- very clean and comfortable rooms, with a welcome fruit basket and nightly turndown service
- personnel courteous, efficient and welcoming
- good location close to the Corniche and within walking distance from several seafront restaurants
- excellent buffet breakfast including a wide array of fresh fruit juices, croissants, eggs, cheese, cold cuts, cereals and also the typical fittings of a Lebanese breakfast (labaneh, foul, tomatoes, olives... no hommus though)
- very good, albeit pricey, rooftop restaurant and bar with an amazing view of the sea front
- excellent workout facilities and there is also a pool, although it was closed at this time of year
The minuses :
- the wireless internet connection in the rooms is not very good (it is slightly better at the business center but there is only one computer available)
- hotel taxis are quite expensive, it is much better to flag a (red-plate)regular taxi on the street or to have them call Allo-Taxi for you
...all in all, this is a well-managed place that I would heartily recommend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Warwick Palm Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Beirut