“I felt like I was home. This is what extended stay hotels should be like...”
Review of Garden Tower Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Beirut
Garden Tower Hotel
Ranked #61 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed March 25, 2007

The hotel was in a quiet Christian neighborhood, just 10 minutes (by car) from downtown Beirut. I had a suite with a magnificent sea view. Some suites don’t have such a great view, but I was lucky with mine. My suite was the smallest…(60m²!!!), and for the price and service that I got, I would never dream of that in Europe. The staff was so friendly and responsive to my demands. The hotel was not a full service one, but the staff made such an effort to make you feel like you were staying in a 5 star. They were only serving breakfast, but my dinner was no problem, since the hotel is located in an area full of really good restaurants and had free deliveries. For the 3 weeks I spent in the Hotel, I was so comfy since I had a huge suite, I could cook and I had a 200 channel cable TV! I would advise anyone to check this hotel even if you are there for a couple of days, since prices are really cheap for the suite you get!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank nexus30