“Excellent”

Ranked #36 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Tabriz, Iran
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

That was very clean and very good, only I had a problem that was only internet wifi connection. It has lots of interruption. The location is very close to sea and very calm area, beside this hotel located also many other hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

PicaLebanon, Cluster Revenue Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Babak H,

Thank you so much for your review!

It is good to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us, concerning internet challenge, we are working on it and hope it will be over the next time you stay with us.

We are looking forward to hosting you again at our hotel.

Talih Ajab

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed July 3, 2014

very clean and well equipped , great location , friendly & Helpful reception staff , delicious food
relatively budget friendly .the valet staff as also very friendly the WiFi was free for up to 5 devices per room .

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Talih A, Cluster Revenue Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Basel y,

Thank you so much for your great review!

It is good to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and benefited from our services, this really reflects our true Lancaster Hospitality and gives us a push towards perfection.

We look forward to hosting you again in our hotel.

Salmiya, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait
Reviewed July 2, 2014

They will avoid to let you in if you booked on-line or you were Syrian, we booked through booking.com, but on arrival they denied or booking confirmation and sent us to a different hotel, I believe they were racial against Syrians.

They refused to accept our visa card and insisted for Cash money!

After a very long debate they let us in for the sake of of the hotel reputation and not for our respect!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Talih A, Cluster Revenue Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Khaled S,

Thank you for your review and your feedback!

Here, i would like to clarify that our hotel is full of Syrian and we guarantee you that we never treat a person on what nationality he has and what is his source of booking, our majority of guests book directly through online channels and they have the same luxury treatment as a walk in guest.

Concerning the cash money incident, we apologize for that, we will look into it and get back to you.

On the other hand, may you please send me your contact details on my email: t.ajab@lancaster.com.lb or mobile: +9613172367.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I recommended to all to reserve in this hotel because of it's great location, services, free WiFi internet, free car parking, car rental services, free transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to airport and it's hospitality ... It's very nice place to stay in it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Talih A, Cluster Revenue Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Waleed K,

Very nice & Lovely review :)

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in all aspects and hope to see you every time you stay in Beirut.

We are looking forward to hosting you again and again in our hotel.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was my 3rd business stay in this hotel. I was upgraded to Suit on check-in. Only complain I do have is about breakfast meal options. It provides limited Lebanese and Continental cusines. Rooms are clean and filled with good air condition and amenities. However my last visit had a problem with the AC.

Room Tip: Any rooms with sea view ( apparently only suites) will be really nice.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Indika 7777,

Thank you so much for your review.

It is always to have you as our repeated guest, concerning the breakfast, we are definitely looking into it and should be finalized ASAP.

We are looking forward to hosting you again at our hotel.

New York City, New York
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I am glad my company has chosen this hotel for our stays in Beirut. When I check in I feel like I'm visiting old friends - the staff is very attentive and genuinely caring.
The rooms are clean and spacious, the location is a good balance between downtown and the airport, room service prompt.
Simply I love it and I hope my company will continue to use this place!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank TheProGlobetrotter
Talih A, Cluster Revenue Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear TheProTravelerLady,

Wow, how nice your review is :)

Thank you so much, it is our aim to please and meet our guests' expectations and so glad we met yours.

We look forward to welcoming you again and being able to always meet and exceed your expectations.

Erbil, Iraq
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I checked in on two different occasions due to business trips and my experience was pleasant in general. Comfortable rooms, clean bathrooms, efficient business center, stable internet connections, and their airport pickup/deliver service was really nice. However, I would have liked a room with a bathtub, which I didn't get on both times. Very close to the seaside, yet no views are available.
Also, on the first occasion I only received the complementary items on the first night even though they cleaned my room daily. Stuff like dental and shaving kits were not available for the rest of my staying but they delivered me plenty when I requested them. However, the thing is that you should not have to ask for such items. Also, the TV reception is the worst I have seen in a while. On both occasions, there were basically 30 blurry channels with no variety of choices. Basically all they had were news and Arabic series channels. I would have liked to watch a movie for entertainment after a long work day but that was no where near available. I even asked for someone to fix the channels as most of them were too blurry and fuzzy but they sent no one. I ended up fixing them on my own, but still there was nothing interesting to watch.
The staff is generally friendly but I did have an incident with one receptionist where he was kind of rude. I have had an envelop left at the front desk for my friend to pick up. Then, when my friend told me he was not going to make it, I went to the desk (Different receptionist was there) and asked him for the envelop and he treated the matter like I was trying to steal it. I know he has to make sure it is delivered to the right person, but there are better ways that do not involve rudeness and treating a customer like a thief.
Finally, I personally did not enjoy my breakfast. The food is OK but the buffet has only basics. There is no variety like you would find in other hotels and the juices are warm.

Other than the above, it was fine.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Anas A
Dear Anas A,

Thank you so much for your review!

It is good to know that in general you had a nice experience, in return we apologies for some challenges that you have faced during your stay with us.concerning the TV channels, after your review, we have them fixed and now we have a better variety of channels, Breakfast is now upgraded to fulfill your needs, concerning the in-room amenities and the employee challenge, we will discuss it with the concerned for corrective actions.

We are looking forward to hosting you again in the near future.