“Great Hotel! Amazing Location and Friendly Staff”

Lancaster Hotel Raouche
Ranked #41 of 113 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The location of the hotel is perfect. Close to everything and in a very quiet area. The hotel staff were really friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. They had everything we might need. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review.

Great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and hope you will always enjoy it.

We are looking forward to hosting you again in the near Future.

Lancaster Hotels & Suites

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The staff were very friendly , the hotel is clean , and reasonably furnished .
The location is great as well .the gym is very poor .the breakfast buffet is very rich and tasty .
The staff are respectful and they treat nicely not in harassing way to get a tip as I have seen in other Lebanese hotel .

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for this constructive review.

It is good to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and will definitely upgrade our Gym in the very near future.

We are looking forward to hosting you again at our hotel.

Lancaster Hotels & Suites

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 days only on a short trip between traveling to two different countries and I was very specific in my selection due to my short stay. I wanted a place where I could use the internet and get a free shuttle from and to the airport. I found them waiting for me when I arrived which was a good thing but unfortunately, the internet wasn´t working on the first day of arrival, it was working though on the second day. However, when I checked out, they charged me $10 for internet which I didn´t like at all! I don't like to be told it's free and then be charged $10!! It's not about the $10 but about the principle! Don't say "free" and then "charge people for it! This experience would definitely make me think twice before I go again to this place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your time to review our hotel.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused from our side concerning the internet charges, as in the hotel, we have two different internet modules, 1- free internet with normal speed and the 2nd is with high speed internet, charged US$10 per day.

Hope that you will reconsider our hotel the next time you visit Beirut, as you rated us as very good in the other aspects.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was in Lancaster hotel from 7-11/06/2013 and it was really wonderful, everyone was attending nicely, I got all facilities and services even the ones not provided by the hotel such as taxis, restaurants bookings and general enquiries, reception staff were too nice and helpful even room service as well .. In short I liked and truly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2013
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the nice review!

It is a real good start for the day, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and happy to serve you at any time.

We are looking forward to hosting you again and again at your home in Beirut.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was shocked by the cleanliness and the quality of the room.. The hotel exceeded my expectations by far (you have to try the restaurant)... I highly recommend this hotel for people planning to go to beirut for a business trip for its convenience... However, the hotel management should re-look into the room rates as they are slightly high against competition...

Overall, it was amazing!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Moubari
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Mr. Moubari,

Thank you so much for staying with us!

We are really so happy to know that you have enjoyed your experience with us, this is a big return on what we have been upgrading in our services.

Concerning the rate challenge will have to look into it very closely and will definitely get a positive outcome.

We are looking forward to hosting you again and again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed with my husband last month at the lancaster hotel, beirut, lebanon, it was a real one of a kind, hotel is still new, breakfast is so good, i was really surprised to find a heart cake shape with the compliments of the hotel, (it seems Kareem the receptionist knew that it was our anniversary when he book us for dinner the night we checked in)
For sure i will come back.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank jayrayma
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review!

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stayed with us, we wish you a happy anniversary and will always strive to please and surprise you with our services.

Thank you again and looking forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful staff and a 5 stars services, excellent location in Rouche district and rooms are spacious and modern furniture. The hotel has a great breakfast buffet like a big feast, great Gym as well as a cute Lebanese restaurant

• Stayed: June 2012
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you so much for your post, we are so happy that you really enjoyed your stay with us.

Rest assured that we will always do our best in order to make all your stays with us the most memorable and enjoyable.

We look forward to hosting you again and again in the future.