All reviews national museum the secret garden pool house cool hotel spacious rooms rooftop pool room service perfect stay bars and restaurants top floor business trip breakfast buffet special thanks superhero heroes lille cartoons
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Incredibly everything was more than Amazing .The rooms ,restaurants,pool house! Especially the professional staff at the reception like Mr kassem who acted/helped us professionally
with our transfers and requests
We will surely recommand the stay to all our friends

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SmallvilleBeirut, General Manager at The Smallville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr Abdelatif,

Thank you for your lovely feedback about The Smallville Hotel on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us. To know we were able to satisfy your needs was most gratifying and has motivated the team especially kassem who you have mentioned.

We do sincerely hope to welcome you once again in the near future and earn the chance to thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Location--- superb
Very friendly and accommodating staff. Very comfortable rooms, professional service and everything is just perfect! The Small ville is my 'home' in Beirut. I keep coming back to this place.

Room tip: Choose rooms on the higher floors

Thank you for your lovely feedback about The Smallville Hotel on TripAdvisor.

I'm very glad to know that our efforts did not go unnoticed and that you enjoyed your stay. Your kind note will be passed onto all our Smallviller employees.

Thank you once again for your thoughtful review; we look forward to welcome you back the soonest!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came here on a business trip - fair to share, it is super quirky, pun intended. Great service, friendly staff, comfortable hotel and somewhere I would return if I was in the area. Liked the breakfast selection and the view from the top floor bar worth while.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing hospitality warm and welcoming. My first time to Beirut and will return to this hotel on my next trip. Food matches the service. Roomclean and relaxed! With excellent decor. Will recommend to others.

Room tip: High floor

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was amazing and the room was so clean and the hotel stuff was so helpful. And nice customer service.....Different style!!!! Nice Decorations in the lobby!!! Really I enjoyed my trip!!!! Soon will come back!

Room tip: Nice view and high floor
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
SmallvilleBeirut, General Manager at The Smallville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago