$140
$206
$182
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

Free cancellation until 07/27
$268
InterContinental
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $301/night.

All reviewsnational museumthe secret gardenmodern stylemodern hotelrooftop poolrooms are spaciousroom servicebars and restaurantsbusiness tripbreakfast buffettop floorreception staffenjoyed my staydowntown beirutsupermancartoonslille
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Twice I have stayed here and Twice I have enjoyed it. The food at breakfast and dinner are buffet and very good while the pool and bar are clean and a nice place to chill with friends. the decor is incredible and a real one off from other hotels. you would be hard pressed to find another hotel like this anywhere in this part of the world

Room Tip: weekend parties in the secret garden would put you higher up for quieter nights
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Sophia F, General Manager at The Smallville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Dear Jayh22,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

It is always a pleasure having you at our property. I am very happy to know that all your basic needs and expectations were met throughout our standards.

We are very proud to be the only urban design and themed hotel in the region.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our property for another unique and emotional experience.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

If u want a cozy nice neat amazing place in the heart of beirut.. the smallville hotel is your go to hotel. Amazing rooms, extraordinary customer service.
I booked a room through booking and couldn't come on the day easily they switched my days and give me another day.
AmAzing staff and rooms. Food is great and the pub in the lobby area is so nice.

Perfect stay !

Stayed: August 2017
Sophia F, General Manager at The Smallville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Dear Pmattarrrrrr,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

It was our pleasure having you stay at our property. Your positive comments are highly appreciated.

Our staff members, strive to provide you with the best service to meet all you basic needs and expectations. However, Kindly make sure the next time you book, to book directly through us as we can be even more flexible in case any amendment is needed.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to our property for another unique and emotional experience.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

The service and facilities are superb and the eclectic decor made our stay very memorable. There is high attention to detail and all the amenities were intuitively placed and organised. The rooms were nicer in real life compared to the photos; we were pleasantly surprised. We also had some great times in the rooftop bar, which is fabulous. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Beirut. Thank you!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Sophia F, General Manager at The Smallville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Dear Mr_C_Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

I am very happy to hear that you have had a unique and emotional experience at our property. It is our pleasure to have you on board with us, as part of the Smallville family.

Please note that we are very proud to be the only urban design and themed hotel in the region.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to our property for another adventure.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

Smallville exemplifies the town it resides in, Beirut!
In certain aspects it is way over par and in other aspects it is woefully under par.
The first impression you get is that of a fantastically weel appointed boutique hotel. The decor is quirky but beautifully done. The staff at the front desk, from the Bellboy to the reception staff give you a fantastic welcome.
You go up to your room and its is beautifully decorated and sparklingly clean. The Minibar is filled with all possible needs you may have. You order your breakfast and that is when things start to unravel.
The eggs are rubbery, and you get no butter or milk with your breakfast. Small deal. You call downstairs for the butter and milk and they apologise profusely then it takes them another 30 minuets for them to send it up and when it does arrive and you've finished eating your breakfast you get another round of profuse apologies.
You realize that the attention to detail of the decor etc. might just be skin deep.
What really pissed me off though was the fact that there was a theft in my sister's room and when we reported to security, they took it very lightly. I had to call and call to get any feedback. Meanwhile I was there for my sons's wedding with a large group of guests who I needed to attend to.
Eventually, after my sister had left and I had time to really follow up, we were informed that they 100% know that their security is airtight so the theft couldn't have possibly taken place in their hotel.
I had tried to contact the owner, for the full 5 days after the theft, just to let her know, just for her knowledge that this was going on in her hotel but I was blocked at every turn.
This is really sad!
I will be staying with them the next time I go but this time I will be aware of the short fallings of the place.
It is excellently located and the staff, bar the security, are so pleasant and helpful but the attention to detail is lacking!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 13, 2017

If you are looking for a hotel with a bit of character, Smallville is an excellent choice. Attentative and service minded staff. Comfortable rooms and a decent restaurant. A pretty central location to add too.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Tjensen311,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

your positive feedback is highly appreciated. I am very happy to know that we have met your needs and expectations at The Smallville Hotel.