“A feast for the tongue and tummy”
Review of Jai

Jai
Ranked #30 of 935 Restaurants in Beirut
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Jai is an asian delivery and catering service. 11.00Am to 10.45Pm. We deliver anywhere in the Beirut municipal area within 45 min. We also have one sharing dine-in table in the kitchen, which fits 6 ppl. During the day, it's first-come, first serve but we do book it at night for two sittings, from 7.00 To 9.00Pm and from 9.00 To 11pm. Reservation necessary.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

After trying Jai for the first time in June, I am now on a mission to eat my way through the menu to find out if everything is as good as what I've already tried (so far, everything is exceptionally delicious). The problem is, certain favorites are so good I am torn between trying new things and eating my old favorites over and over. The summer rolls, chicken satay, spinach and peanut salad and the mussaman curry are must-tries and on meal rotation at least once a week.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

JAI offers a rare combination in Beirut: excellent food, friendly atmosphere and affordable prices. JAI has only one table, but they have an excellent and timely delivery service. If you are lucky to find a place at the chef's table, you will be able to ask any question and the chef will be more than happy to tell you everything about the delicious food you are eating. You also have the option to bring your own beverage.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have been to Jai three times, it never misses ! I enjoyed everything i ordered on the menu, definitely the best Asian I've had In a while. The food is fresh, tasty and authentic. I strongly recommend ordering from Jai or if you're looking for a very lively experience, book the table. Last but not least the Chef is very friendly and helpful !

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Ok this is hands down the best Asian food in the city. It's a delivery concept - but they do have one table in their wonderfully alive storefront kitchen which can be reserved. It's great for dinners with good friends. It's a totally casual experience, like you were at a friend's house for dinner. Wear something easy as you will probably leave the place smelling like food. The Pad Thai, Nasi Goreng, Chicken Satay, and Green Curry are not to be missed. Prices are very reasonable and you definitely get alot for your buck. I highly recommend it either for delivery or eating there - you can even take your own wine.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We may not be an asian food expert but every time we ordered from there we loved it even more! Definitely the best asian food in Beirut!