“Simply the best”
Review of Zaatar W Zeit

Zaatar W Zeit
Ranked #45 of 904 Restaurants in Beirut
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Zaatar W Zeit opened its first branch in Sodeco, May 1999 and hot fresh manousheh was available whenever you got the urge. Throughout more than a decade, we expanded our menu to serve new products in new flavors & new combinations.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Always the best! Healthiest menu, with many varieties and affordable prices and friendly staff...anytime, anywhere

ABC Ashrafieh my favourite location

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Healthy food with it's fair prices.
Zwz is the place to be for breakfast lunch or even dinner.
Great place to chill in with some friends and family.
The 24/7 concept is fantastic so you can enjoy a good meal at any time of the day.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

The best menu in the city. I enjoyed their food and I always felt like coming back. It is really great if you visit it late a night and enjoy the strong flavor of Zataar.The restaurant opens 24/7 and offers a very healthy food at reasonable price.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Loved and didn't find any flaw that I can note to the readers. Healthy Lebanese food with more flavors and combinations that you may find in other typical Lebanese restaurants. Even the juices tasted even more natural than what everywhere else is claiming so.
The prices are reasonable and the food portions are good. The place is trendy and super clean. It's definitely a high recommended place for healthy food lovers, Lebanese cuisine passionates, and people who like to try as much Lebanese food as they can but don't wanna eat off the streets.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

ZWZ used to be for ages my favorite Lebanese healthy fast food. everything was extremely perfect until they completely ruined it in a BIG MISTAKE. you can see the pictures which I have uploaded; pieces of glass in the sandwich!!!!!!!!! I mean this made me question the whole hygiene level in case they had one. yes the customer service did call me and apologized but such mistake cant be fixed with free meal (which I have rejected). I think they need to fix their kitchen hygiene and most importantly their customer service; free meal is old school and inefficient (it is not like the delivery man was late). it is quite sad to drop this place when I use to order more than 3 times a week!!

3  Thank Samer N