“What a great place”

Cuisines: Lebanese, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Just perfect. We had dinner last night. Hostess waiter supervisors...all smiling great professionals. Place full. Food fantastic. And the dessert parade is wao. Bravo.

Tarek C, Guest Relations Manager at Babel Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Edouard F,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience on TripAdvisor after your last visit to Babel Bay
It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay and we were up to your expectations. Our aim is to always provide our guests with the finest service possible in order to ensure they have a memorable journey. we will share your feedback with the team as such an amazing review brings us pride and satisfaction.
Once again, thank you for choosing Babel Bay and for your straight forward post that says it all.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best Regards,

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Babel Bay..... one of the best sea food restaurant's in Beirut. Even though I'm not a seafood lover, I never felt to hold back here. The salads were all great with authentic ethnic flavor. The fried fish was exceptional with no words to describe it. This is my second visit there and each time, it makes like it more and more. Awesome place.

Tarek C, Guest Relations Manager at Babel Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Skele2on,
It was touching to read your magnificent feedback following your visit to Babel Bay, glad to know that you experience went beyond your expectations.
There is nothing more gratifying that reading your enthusiastic comments. Thank you for emphasizing our food.
Hoping to welcome you back in the near future I send you my warmest regards,
Many thanks again.
Regards,

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

The food is simply great the tastest to have in a lebanese rest. The plates so distinguished and tasty will definitly go again

Dear 3absa,
It is an honor for us to read the appreciation for the food and attention towards your needs while enjoying your journey with us. A great satisfaction indeed.
We will be more than pleased to welcome you back.
Many thanks for your feedback.
Best regards,

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I was here for a business lunch taken by colleagues in Beirut where I was lecturing. The environment of the Beirut marina is really splendid. At the table next to us there was a buch of lebanese women exactly as in the movie Caramel, I do not know if you have seen it. The light and view of the mediterranean sea are hearth taking. The food is the best of middle east I have ever had, truly. We chose the fish from the main bench and they cooked it a perfect manner and presented it in a royal high class style. The salads were superb. The fruit plate again superb with tasty fruits not plastic like as we are now used in Europe.

Tarek C, Guest Relations Manager at Babel Bay, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Mr. Scaboto,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Babel Bay . We are delighted to see that you were very pleased and satisfied with our food and service and have, indeed, enjoyed your stay.
We genuinely care about the satisfaction of our guests and do aim to be efficient in how we deal with them.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Beautiful location overlooking the yachts in Zaitunay Bay. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The service was top notch, very helpful with ordering since it was our first time, but all recommendations were superb. I loved that the fish was out for display so you could see the freshness of what you were ordering. To go with the fish we had a lovely bottle of white wine. They have a nice wine list. Loved the fruit to end off the meal.
A great experience, its a must try!!

Dear lovefood411,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Babel Bay on Trip Advisor.
I greatly appreciate your feedback and am pleased to note that you loved the decoration and our service.
I hope you enjoyed your visit to Beirut and I do look forward to welcoming you back to Babel bay once again.