“Amazing food and experience”

Em Sherif Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 1,079 Restaurants in Beirut
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Em Sherif is a distinguished Oriental-themed restaurant providing its guests with an unsurpassed first class dining experience. Em Sherif herself carefully takes food supervising matters into her own hands and makes sure clients are served delicious food that is adoringly cooked daily with the freshest and highest quality products. The restaurant is intent on providing guests with the finest entertainment provided by a nightly live band. This restaurant is the perfect place for those seeking to enjoy 'Tarab' and traditional Oriental music played by talented band members on the time-honored instrument, the 'kanun' that magically infuses a sense of musical euphoria. Fabulous Oriental lunches and dinners are offered in set menus and served in a luxurious setting. The restaurant also offers a wide selection of the best French, Italian and Lebanese wine and champagne, along with quality Lebanese "Arak" in beautiful blue glasses. Em Sherif is the perfect venue for corporate lunches, family dinners, lunch gatherings and romantic dinners with a capacity of around 100 people. Operating Hours: Daily from 12.30 P.M. To 4:00 p.M. And 8:30 p.M. To 12:00 a.M.
Reviewed February 2, 2019

we had dinner in this restaurant and loved everything from the food to the service, ambiance, and decor. A must if you are in Beirut and want to experience true Lebanese cuisine. Amazing entertainment.

Date of visit: January 2019
Sgr O, Guest Relations Manager at Em Sherif Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Dear,
We'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
It brought us so much pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Em Sherif Restaurant.

Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

I love the food I love the atmosphere I adore the service but allowing smoking inside when you didn’t allow it before is just a no-no.

I left feeling let down and now I must say you broke my heart.

Reviewed January 23, 2019

My mother and I had lunch here today and it's the best meal I've ever had in Beirut. There is no al la carte, only choice is $45 per person plus you pay for drinks.

They have an oven very close to where you're seated and they bring you small delicate appetizers right from the oven.

All the appetizers and Mezze were of the finest quality, made of the best ingredients with amazing attention to detail. Pure perfection.

By the time they brought the meats we were already too full.

They follow this with over six kinds of Lebanese desserts.

Everything I had was the best I've ever had in Beirut. My mother said even the Argieele was the best she's ever had.

I wish we could order off the menu because the amount of food they serve is ridiculous.

It's pricey but well well worth it. We will return.

Date of visit: January 2019
Sgr O, Guest Relations Manager at Em Sherif Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2019

Dear,
First, we'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
It brought us so much pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Em Sherif restaurant and if you wish to have an "a la carte" experience, visit our Em Sherif Cafe in Minet el Hosn, Downtown - Beirut.

Reviewed January 22, 2019

Had lunch with my son in December 2018, during our holiday in Lebanon. We went to the Em Sherif in Zaituna Bay. The seafood was so fresh and delicious. The service impecable and the ambiance very nice. You can tell is a favorite for locals, as I think my son and I were the only tourists having lunch there. Would recommend in a heart beat!!!

Date of visit: December 2018

Dear Nicole,

we'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
It brought us so much pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Em Sherif Sea Cafe.
Make sure to rate your experience on its proper TripAdvisor account.

Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

If you want to experience authentic, top quality Lebanese cuisine then this is the place! They serve a set menu of appetizers and mains plus the most delicious desserts!!! The quality the taste and the quantity of the food is excellent. We were four people but the food was enough for more. Very attentive service by all the waiters. The ambiance is great and truly oriental!!!

Dear,
It brought us so much pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Em Sherif restaurant.