“perfect place”

Em Sherif Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 1,040 Restaurants in Beirut
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Em Sherif is a distinguished Oriental-themed restaurant providing its guests with an unsurpassed first class dining experience. Em Sherif herself carefully takes food supervising matters into her own hands and makes sure clients are served delicious food that is adoringly cooked daily with the freshest and highest quality products. The restaurant is intent on providing guests with the finest entertainment provided by a nightly live band. This restaurant is the perfect place for those seeking to enjoy 'Tarab' and traditional Oriental music played by talented band members on the time-honored instrument, the 'kanun' that magically infuses a sense of musical euphoria. Fabulous Oriental lunches and dinners are offered in set menus and served in a luxurious setting. The restaurant also offers a wide selection of the best French, Italian and Lebanese wine and champagne, along with quality Lebanese "Arak" in beautiful blue glasses. Em Sherif is the perfect venue for corporate lunches, family dinners, lunch gatherings and romantic dinners with a capacity of around 100 people. Operating Hours: Daily from 12.30 P.M. To 4:00 p.M. And 8:30 p.M. To 12:00 a.M.
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

The decoration is beautiful ,the service is very smooth ,the food is great :lebanese cuisine with modernity ,the music at night revives good old times !
Em Sherif must be on the agenda of every Beirut visitor

1  Thank masmasBeirut_Lebanon

Reviewed April 23, 2016

We went there for a business dinner and Man!!, the food didn't stop coming. By the time we were done with 27 dishes/mezzes, we were completely done and the grill food had not even come. The fact is that each & every thing that I tasted here was mind blowing. Definitely, one of the best restaurants in Beirut.

1  Thank Shahzad K
Reviewed April 21, 2016

An enormous and magnificent array of dishes, that seemingly never end. Not long after you sit the first dish arrives, then it is a never ending convoy of food. I did not see a menu, but if you look on the website, it is clear that it is a set lunch with something in the region of 30 dishes. At $40 per head it was not for those on a budget, but a great meal nevertheless. The most distressing aspect is the scale of the waste that is incurred, even when there were five people at our table. Not a place seemingly to go on your own, as I doubt any individual could make even the smallest dent in the food supplied.

1  Thank addictedtotravel2015
Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

Even though the restaurant is somehow expensive but their food is the best Lebanese food I have ever tasted, I love the twist they do with their platters , the service is super great and their shisha is also good. I simply love this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2016
2  Thank Gaby Z
Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

Although it is quite popular, I only went to Em Sherif once. Just like all fancy lebanese restaurants, I thought I was going to eat regular local food for a pretty expensive rate. But I was positively surprised when the food was served. They are extremely generous and I can assure you that you will not be able to get up easily when you're done! Other than that, not only do they serve everything you can think of, but it is simply delicious! I loved it and I would definetly go back on special occasions with friends or family! One of the best lebanese food I have ever had!

Date of visit: December 2015