“Great experience”

Em Sherif Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 1,040 Restaurants in Beirut
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Em Sherif is a distinguished Oriental-themed restaurant providing its guests with an unsurpassed first class dining experience. Em Sherif herself carefully takes food supervising matters into her own hands and makes sure clients are served delicious food that is adoringly cooked daily with the freshest and highest quality products. The restaurant is intent on providing guests with the finest entertainment provided by a nightly live band. This restaurant is the perfect place for those seeking to enjoy 'Tarab' and traditional Oriental music played by talented band members on the time-honored instrument, the 'kanun' that magically infuses a sense of musical euphoria. Fabulous Oriental lunches and dinners are offered in set menus and served in a luxurious setting. The restaurant also offers a wide selection of the best French, Italian and Lebanese wine and champagne, along with quality Lebanese "Arak" in beautiful blue glasses. Em Sherif is the perfect venue for corporate lunches, family dinners, lunch gatherings and romantic dinners with a capacity of around 100 people. Operating Hours: Daily from 12.30 P.M. To 4:00 p.M. And 8:30 p.M. To 12:00 a.M.
Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

Em Sherif is a high ended prestige restaurant in the heart of Beirut. The chef has taken Lebanese food into a new level. The atmosphere speaks of finesse from the moment you enter. Would definitely visit again.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed February 6, 2016

This is one of the best Lebanese restaurants in Beirut. Located in the small streets of Ashrafieh, Em Sherif is an old-style blue Lebanese house, redecorated in a very traditional and classy way.
The food is amazing - high quality ingredients, very rich menu (both cold and hot mezza were delicious) - the ambiance is very clam with a background of old Lebanese music.
The only negative side is the arrogance of the waiters.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 3, 2016 via mobile

great ambiance. tasty food. all the lebanese variety of meza and main dishes are there. quick service. you ll enjoy it. remeber u have to reserve first.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed February 2, 2016

I love Em Sherif! It's one of my go to places for large groups. They have a great concept with a set price where they just keep feeding you these little mezze dishes followed by grilled meats (beef, lamp, chicken) and then the desert of course. Traditional recipes that are rethought, fused and modernized. Every thing they brought to the table was delicious and deserved a standing ovation. The staff is friendly, the price is reasonable and the food is always consistent and yummy! I highly recommend it. Bravo!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed February 1, 2016

Although that I was a big fan of this restaurant as it is one of the places I always dine in with my friend whenever I visit Beirut ( 2-3 times a year), but what happened last time that I have reserved a table for 5 through the phone on the 18th of Jan for the next Sunday the 24th of Jan, and when I arrived to Beirut on Friday the 22nd I called the restaurant to try to replace my table with one in the ground floor instead of the one in the first floor but I was surprised when I was told that there is no reservation neither on Sunday nor on any other day although that I told them that I am only staying for three nights and I would love to dine in your restaurant but the guy is keep saying sorry we have no availability so it ends up that I left Beirut for the first time I the last 3 years without dining in my beloved restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2016
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
3  Thank hassan2016