“One of a kind”

Em Sherif Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 1,040 Restaurants in Beirut
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Em Sherif is a distinguished Oriental-themed restaurant providing its guests with an unsurpassed first class dining experience. Em Sherif herself carefully takes food supervising matters into her own hands and makes sure clients are served delicious food that is adoringly cooked daily with the freshest and highest quality products. The restaurant is intent on providing guests with the finest entertainment provided by a nightly live band. This restaurant is the perfect place for those seeking to enjoy 'Tarab' and traditional Oriental music played by talented band members on the time-honored instrument, the 'kanun' that magically infuses a sense of musical euphoria. Fabulous Oriental lunches and dinners are offered in set menus and served in a luxurious setting. The restaurant also offers a wide selection of the best French, Italian and Lebanese wine and champagne, along with quality Lebanese "Arak" in beautiful blue glasses. Em Sherif is the perfect venue for corporate lunches, family dinners, lunch gatherings and romantic dinners with a capacity of around 100 people. Operating Hours: Daily from 12.30 P.M. To 4:00 p.M. And 8:30 p.M. To 12:00 a.M.
Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

This place is really exquisite! From outside you point see a small sign written on it Em Sherif. But when you go inside it is very very impressive, the decoration, mirrors, chandeliers, vases.... We sat on the second floor, the murals are very impressive too. When the food started to come they were very well presented in Crystal. The taste is to die for for all the mezza. You also get fresh hot bread white and brown in addition to mini zaatar and meat saj. I adored the fatte batenjein. My favorite. The french fries, assbe chicken, grilled shrimps were all so good. I still have the taste under my teeth. I would highly recommend this unique place for unique people. This place made me Very proud of my lebanese root :). Cheers

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed July 30, 2015

Em Sherif is very unique restaurant for me.
I always visit with my friends and family and we every time enjoy it.
very unique decoration
very polite waiters
very delicious Lebanese mezzeh.
I recommend

Reviewed July 24, 2015

We were a large group, seated on a 16 ppl table. The interior of the restaurant is a luxurious, modern and traditional Lebanese style, and there was a live band that played folkloric Lebanese music. The reservation was needed at-least two weeks in advance because of the high demand for this restaurant. Our seating was at 9 pm and as soon we sat the feast began. Every single dish that we were served was one culinary art as far as presentation and taste. We probably were served about total of 30 courses if not more! I was so stuffed towards the end that I could only eat 1 or 2 spoons of the last dishes, didn't want to miss anything. The service was absolutely professional. The price was more on $$$$ as it was expected but worth every penny. I thought I've had Lebanese food in U. S., but after that night I realized I was all wrong. I highly recommend for visitors to go an experiment this fantastic restaurant.

Reviewed July 24, 2015

my friend suggested me to visit "Em Sherif " restaurant because it has very unique decoration and new concept of food menu.
on Saturday eve,i went to Em sherif with my family and friends.
I can say we enjoyed very much starting from the beautiful decoration then the ambiance and the service and finally the foods.
WOW!! very delicious Lebanese mezze and main dishes.
I recommend.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed July 24, 2015

Let me start with the food ... its Lebanese food with a twist.
Food will get most probably a 8/10 however we were lucky to have a group of 3 singers that made the evening really amazing .. I would defiantly recommended for a special evening.