“I just liked this hotel!”

Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut
Ranked #9 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed July 31, 2014

So I'm currently staying in this hotel and wanted to write a review because we always flood social media with negative reviews but less with positive reviews.
One thing I have to say is that the staff here are amazing, seriously! Nancy on reception upgraded me to a huge room on the club floor which was great!
Wherever you are in the hotel, from the cleaners to the security guys on the front door, everyone just takes the time to say hi and genuinely be nice to you. This really makes a hotel great.

Thanks guys because you just made a great trip become an awesome trip

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank hOOtersuk
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear M. HOOtersuk ,

I would like to thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.

I am delighted to read that all the staff here and especially Nancy contributed in making your stay an awesome one.

I was happy to know that you've been genuinely served from everyone and I am looking forward to welcome you back as soon as you will be in Beirut!!

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Good location in the heart of Beirut, average breakfast. The rooms were okay and needs some rehabilitations, but was okay over all for the money you pay (around 90$ for single). The staff were very nice and helpful

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Khalidsawalha
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

Dear Mr. Khalidsawalha,

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with all the travel community!

I was thrilled to read that you liked the location and found the staff nice and helpful.

We at Radisson Blu Beirut welcome all constructive feedback and we stress on using it to improve the quality!

I will be looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Sincerely!

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

A very clean hotel with great sized rooms. Tasty local cuisine available in the hotel along with a very nice reception and bar area. Good spread for breakfast. Short walk for local restaurants and the sea.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Daniel B
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Mr. Daniel B,

I would like to seize this opportunity to sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor!

I was thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay, found the hotel very clean, the rooms very spacious, the food extremely tasty and the location at a short walk for local restaurants and sea.

We all look forward to welcome you back when travel brings you back to the area!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Radisson Blu Beirut thanks to the service and amazing staff. I would definitely advise my colleagues to choose this hotel next come they visit Lebanon. Keep up the good work guys! cant wait for my next trip

1  Thank Thomas P

Dear Mr. Thomas P,

I would like to thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Beirut during your last trip, for recommending the property and for taking the time to share your feedback with all the travel community!

I was happy to read that we excelled in the services provided which contributed making your stay an amazing one!

On behalf of all the Radisson Blu Beirut team and myself, I would like to thank you for the great feedback and we will be all looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The swimming pool was under maintenance which wasn't mentioned during the reservation. There is a strong fish smell in the reception area (coming from the restaurant) which isn't welcoming at all. The furniture of the rooms is very "classic" and should be modernized a little bit. The parking should be included in the price as it is in other Radisson Blu hotels around the world.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ahmad Tarek L

Dear Mr. Ahmad Tarek L,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor!

I do apologize for the inconvenience that was caused during the pool's maintenance and I would like to thank you for the constructive feedback on which we will certainly build internally!

I look forward to welcome you back one again in the city!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

The room was clean, all related items were in working condition. Dinner was up to my satisfaction. Safety measures were enforced.Staff were friendly and bill was accurate. Refrigerator was in working conditions . Pool and GYM were good enough.

1  Thank Sal A
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you first for staying at Radisson Blu Beirut and second for your time spent posting your review.

I was happy to read that you have enjoyed both facilities and services!

I look forward to welcoming you back whenever travel brings you back to the area!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

One time I was there four t-shirt were stolen from my room. Maybe cleaning service was fault. I did not report of this theft because they were only t-shirts but now, I should say I put all my clothes inside my suitcases. However and to be honest, the treat in the hotel is excellent, the restaurant and its cook for me is the best of the hotel and the mess chief the best of the best, he is very kindly and professional. No problems with late check-out, good and safety parking. In any case ,I would recommended the hotel if you stay in Beirut .

1  Thank Alfonso A

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for recommending the Radisson Blu Beirut and for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor sharing it with all the travel community!

Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service and I was happy to read we have succeeded delivering it to your end.

I do apologize for the disappointment you faced with the T-shirts and I would like to discuss your concern further.

I would be thankful if you can send me all the details on the following e-mail (diala.tabet@radissonblu.com) so I can follow up with the lost & found department.

Looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you once back to Beirut!