TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“I felt very welcome and would be happy to stay again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut

Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut
Ranked #9 of 120 Hotels in Beirut
“I felt very welcome and would be happy to stay again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed here twice in the space of 3 weeks (for a total of 7 nights) and found the staff very courteous and helpful. I enjoyed the Lebanese breakfast (other cuisines are also available) and the Mezzeh I ordered as room service was absolutely delicious!

I was also lucky enough to be upgraded on both occasions - from a business room to a junior suite, providing very spacious accommodation and comfortable beds. There was some noise in the night from the night club and from the soldiers posted outside of the hotel, but they didn't disturb me too much.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your time spent writing this review, t is well appreciated!!

I was happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff courteous and helpful and our food delicious.

Regular guests like you are always well recognized and the best available rooms are always allocated to them when available.

I look forward to welcoming you back, whenever your travels bring you back to the area.

Kosta Kourotsidis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed for only 3 nights on a business trip last June and it was pleasant. The room is adequate in size, not keen on the furniture though. The bathroom and towels are clean and The housekeeping was on time, and room service was good. staff are friendly and extremely helpful as I was sick with flue and fever and they helped me in providing medication. Breakfast buffet had a lot of variety. The security at the hotel is high as all bags are scanned at the door. For me the location was excellent as it was a walking distance from work and there are a number of ATMs around.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback following your recent stay at our hotel.

I am thrilled to know that you have found our staff helpful with prompt service, our rooms comfortable and clean and that you enjoyed our super buffet breakfast.

I am happy to learn that we have met your expectations to end up with a memorable stay.
We will continue working hard to maintain and upkeep our service.

I look forward to welcoming you back whenever in Beirut.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Taxi journey from the airport takes around 20 mins and 20USD ( lots of negotiating ). Check-in
fast and offered complimentary upgrade to executive room which offers some free refreshments at the executive lounge. Room itself was spacious but bit tired. Pillows were very uncomfortable and windows do not isolate any noise from the outside, which is annoying especially in the morning when everyone seems to use their car horns. Bathroom was clean with very limited toiletries and couple of towels. Rooms have free wi-fi which is great and breakfast offers interesting variety of local and western options ( 20USD extra ). Location is very convenient and it is in walking distance to the city centre and dining options. Hotel has an indoor pool which is nice, but water in Jacuzzi looked quite dirty tho. As well, if you decide to use the sauna, mind the heater ( one of the other persons there got burned ), missing wood on the flooring and nails coming off the benches ( bit of a dead trap ). In general, the hotel staff was helpful and friendly and my stay was good enough, but for next time I will try some other hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.

I am delighted to read that you have found the hotel staff helpful and friendly .the location very convenient, the rooms spacious and that you liked the breakfast variety.

I have reviewed your valuable feedback in detail with our health Club Manager an corrective actions were immediately taken.

I hope you will consider us again when you are in the area.

Kosta Kourotsidis
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Reached in the evening & the room was ready on arrival. Good service,great location made enjoyable stay. Room keycards were giving problem otherwise enjoyable.......good spread of breakfast and chef served Indian food .

Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank supremecheme
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Sir,

I would like to thank for the time spent reviewing our property!

I was thrilled to know that we as Radisson Blu Martinez team were able to grant you an enjoyable stay and trust me this is our main concern.

I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback such as you have provided, taking immediate steps to correct any deficiency ;I have discussed the key card issue with our Chief Engineer and the problem is solved know.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon whenever your travels bring you back to the area.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Location is quite centralised, staff are attentive to you, food is good, room is spavious and clean, well equipped gym located at basement 2, pool in B3 with jaccuzia, sauna and stream room as well.

Excellent place to stay but just need to take not that there is a power cut every 21hrs but just stay calm for that 1 minute for the back up generator to kick in.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Dear Sir,

I appreciate you taking the time to write the review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am thrilled to know that you have enjoyed your stay and the service was up to your expectations.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu I would like to thank you for your business and I hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

It was such a lovely week in this hotel. Staff were amazing, friendly, helpfull and up to 5* standard.
Breakfast is super with very professional service. Business Lounge is also good with everything you need as a business traveller or leisure one.
Location as well is fantastic. Everyhting is arount you. You can enjoy the sun rise and the sun set just 1 min walking from the sea.
I would recomend this hotel for everybody.

Room Tip: Business Floor
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the time spent writing this great review.
I am thrilled to know that we were able to exceed your expectations in every point.
We at Radisson Blu Martinez hotel strive to offer our guest with the best value for the money paid as we do believe that the service the guest receives is the memory that lasts.

I look forward welcoming you back in our property whenever travels bring you back to the area.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Service was great, centrally located to downtown, but in a quet neighborhood. Great pool and health club! Fully equipped business center with very helpful and competent staff. Best overall value in the sector.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you for reviewing our property.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and was thrilled to know that we were able to exceed your expectations in each and every service you used.

We at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel always do our best to offer excellent value for money and I am glad to know that your stay was up to your expectations.

I look forward to welcome you back in your home away from home.