Gefinor Rotana Hotel
Q Hotel(Beirut)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsolive gardenamerican university of beiruthamra streetgreat hotelwalking distancerooftop poolroom servicerooms are smallbusiness hotelsea viewbusiness triphouse keepingmediterranean seaperfect locationbreakfast buffet isthe hotel is cleanthe heart of the city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had a very good stay - nice self-serve and custom order breakfast; good room services with a sense of customer service demonstrated by the staff in response to my every need. I was there on business and as a single female client, I was treated with care and respect. While I was not concerned about the night life, for dinner, it was easy to walk to many locations/restaurants once you I was orientated to the area.

The hotel provided frequent communication keeping me informed of entertainment/dinner activities provided by the hotel to widen my dinner options in Beiruit!

Great stay!

A good, safe and quiet place to stay while in Beiruit for business or pleasure!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
GefinorRotana, General Manager at Gefinor Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your very nice review on TripAdvisor.

I would like as well to thank you for describing your stay as a great one.

It gives us a great pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay in our premises, and that the service provided to you by our staff was up to your expectations.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon at Gefinor Rotana Beirut.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been to beirut many times but this hotel was the worst i have stayed in for sure. Firstly, the location is a disaster, there is always congestion around the hotel and for any tourist sights you will have to get a taxi as it is not walkable distance. Secondly, the rooms are old and outdated. This hotel needs a serious makeover. The food is very average. Not recommended at all as this hotel does not suit the vibe of such a fun city.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Gefinor Rotana for your recent stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am sad to learn that your experience at Gefinor Rotana did not meet your expectations in some areas.

Your comments have been shared with the concerned head of department to ensure corrective actions are taken.

I am glad to advise you that after we finalized the renovation of our lobby and outlets, we are planning for rooms renovation in the near future too.

I hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence in Gefinor Rotana Beirut.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very good stay, hotel close to hamra . Quite location.
Clean and quite nothing to reproach.
Personal was professional.
Bar and restaurant were good........................................................

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Gefinor Rotana and for taking the time to share your opinion concerning your recent visit.

We were very pleased to learn that you found our hotel clean and quiet.

It is also a great pleasure knowing that you enjoyed our bar and restaurant, and was satisfied with the service provided by our staff.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Its not my first time, so i know the hotel inside out.
i was there for two nights on a business trip.
Breakfast is great as usual.
staff is very friendly and nice
room was clean and tidy! internet speed was fine. baloney view was great
my only turn off was when i entered the bathroom and found female hair in the tub!!
well i was very busy to even complain, so i thought they will clean it when house keeping comes in the next day!!!
They came in cleaned the whole bathroom!! but didn't remove the few hairs !! they are log female hair!! so i think it belongs to the house keeping lady and she just can't see it!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your input with regards to your stay at Gefinor Rotana Beirut.

It is always pleasing to have guests send us their comments following their visit in order that we can fully examine our performance levels. I am happy to learn that breakfast was great and staff very friendly and nice.

I have acknowledged your comments with regards to the housekeeping service and we will do our outmost in order to enhance the mentioned.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel, hopefully in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The food, the service and hotel crew are perfect. You are in the heart of the city and you get the best service as well. I also compared this hotel with the similar ones. This one is the best according to my opinion. Thank you Gefanor Rotana for making me feel comfortable and making our honeymoon great!!!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aydin B
franckroyer, General Manager at Gefinor Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Reviewer,
We are delighted to receive your very nice comments and appreciation to our services and to our team members as well.

Thank you for your patronage and support to Gefinor Rotana Beirut. Indeed we value your trust and confidence in us.

I am very pleased to know that you were very satisfied with the overall arrangement of your honeymoon. We are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service so it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that we have met your expectations.

I will personally pass on your comments to our entire team who will be delighted at your gesture and grateful for your generous comments.

Best regards,