Gefinor Rotana Hotel
$360
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $404/night.

$128
Movenpick.com
$400
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsolive gardenamerican university of beiruthamra streetgreat hotelrooftop poolwalking distanceroom servicebusiness triprooms are smallsea viewbusiness hotelhouse keepingbreakfast buffet ismediterranean seaperfect locationthe heart of the cityenjoyed my stay
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Amazing hotel, we stayed in Gefinor Rotana three weeks ago in which we felt home from the kind hospitality by the reception staff, to the cleanliness of the room, to the friendly service ...we liked the variety of the breakfast and we strongly recommend Gefinor Rotana...The hotel is located in the middle of the city center hamra area same time near the sea side and walking distance to the old beirut (Solidere) and to the shopping area...Simply amazing Hotel...sure we will be back!!

Room Tip: club rotana room, spacious, calm and sea view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
GefinorRotana, General Manager at Gefinor Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Gefinor Rotana for your recent stay in Beirut.
We would like to thank you for describing our hotel to be amazing.
Ware delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and the whole experience was up to your expectations.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Hotel is nice, rooms unfortunatelly have the carpets, buffet is nice but the cost of the breakfast is insane, 27USD!!!!
The hotel is in a nice location beet green in front (not common in Beirut) and non noise from the road (not a jammed area).

Room Tip: All sides are fine
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
GefinorRotana, General Manager at Gefinor Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your valued review.

I am happy to learn that you liked the location of our hotel.

I have noted your comments and will make sure to enhance the needed.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

outsdanding service, helpfull staff lexury hotel hope everyone try this hotel to see the difference with the sea view and the swimming pool... delicious food i like it very very much also the location of the hotel is near down town and sea side thank u rotana and sure my next visit to leb will be soon in rotana hopefully

• Stayed: October 2012
GefinorRotana, General Manager at Gefinor Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post this review on trip advisor.

I am glad that you liked our location and that you have experienced outstanding service from our helpful staff.

I am delighted to learn that you found our hotel luxurious, and that you liked our sea view and swimming pool and found our food delicious.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

With best Regards

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Whenever I visit beirut , I book at Gefinor .. Ive had several experiences with the hotel and they were excellent . I get the best service and treatment .. My last visit that ended two days ago was also amazing except for the last moment when I had a bad experience with a new reception employee who made a mistake in my bill and charged me additional breakfast fees and when I told her to recheck and return my money back , she insisted on giving me LBP despite which are of no use to me on check out , despite the fact the the dollars were right in her hand ! But despite this ill still chose Rotana Gefinor whenever im in beirut =)

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Excellent place. Close to shopping areas and city center. Very friendly atmosphere and the staff are very helpful. The open-buffet at breakfast is rich and variable between traditional Lebanese food and continental one.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
GefinorRotana, General Manager at Gefinor Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel on your recent trip to Beirut and I was delighted to read that you have experienced a pleasant time with us.

Your nice comments about our atmosphere, staff and breakfast variety have been shared with all those concerned.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Gefinor Rotana Beirut.

Best Regards,