“One of the best hotels in Beirut with an amazing view on the Mediterranean and extensive resort facilities”

Movenpick Hotel Beirut
Ranked #11 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Paris, France
Reviewed February 12, 2012

One of the best hotels in Beirut with an amazing view on the Mediterranean Sea!
This high-standard hotel offers extensive facilities: Private beach, olympic and indoor pools, a kids club and a Spa & Health Club, ideal for exercise followed by relaxation. The rooms are luxurious and well-equipped. The breakfast served as a buffet at the Restaurant Méditerranée is mouth-watering with a wide selection to choose from. And its trendy Square Bar, a chill out lounge with a sea view, is the perfect place to sip a delicious cocktail and dance the night away. The staff is friendly, discreet and helpful at all times. They answered every request I made.
I highly recommend this hotel and would love to stay there again!

Room Tip: Make sure you book a room with sea view!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this property whilst I was attending a conference which was also at the hotel (and this too was very well organized).

From the moment of check-in to the moment I left, the staff were very helpful and there was no question they could not answer.

The choice of dining and entertainment in the hotel is very vast and I enjoyed trying as many as I could. The breakfast is very mouthwatering with such a huge selection.

The weather was bad the time I was there but this did not dampen my stay and I will be returning, this time with my wife for a leisure stay.

Well done guys!

Room Tip: They are all sea facing, big thumbs up!
Manama
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I have simply enjoyed my stay at the MP Beirut, I have always loved Lebanon, but this time I even love it more because of Mövenpick Beirut , I loved the friendly team that works in the hotel, they are all polite and smiley, you can see them happy doing their job, the location of the hotel is so amazing facing the sea, and seriously I have never stayed in a hotel the whole day, but this time I wasn’t even bother to go out of the hotel, I loved the bar with every night classic singers playing the classic hits all the way till mid night , and my favourites was the variety of the highly delicious gastronomy, from the breakfast to the dinner, It’s simply WOW. Great job, great hotel, great team, I would definitely come back especially in the summer to try the other recreation facilities ad the pool, thanks for everything…
P.S : keep hiring cute people ;p

Room Tip: The 4th floor is the best floor to take advantage of the balcony space and the view…
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I enjoyed a fabulous stay at the Movenpick Beirut last week. The Hotel enjoys a stunning location in the heart of Beirut with great views of the sea. I particularly was impressed by the professional and friendly employees who made my stay more special. The meeting facilities are super with warm and attentive service. The Hemingways Bar is the perfect place to relax and unwind. The fabulous recreation facilities and the Spa are one of the best I have seen anywhere. Well located the hotel is closeby to the major attractions of Beirut and is perfect for walks along the corniche. I highly recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: The sea-view rooms overlooking the beach are fantastic
1 Thank tsanjiv
Copenhagen
Reviewed January 21, 2012

When I visit Lebanon with my family I always choose the Mövenpick Hotel. It´s one of the best hotels in Lebanon with a great atmosphere all over the in and out. The service is more than excellent, (but you have to tip the staff which is normal in Lebanon). The breakfast is the best I ever experienced, with a a huge choice, and with a super service.
I´m visiting the Mövenpick for the 4th year in easter 2012. You can´t compare the hospitality, and the good service of the Lebanese people in general, comparing to any other nation !!
Bob Mounzer

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
uk
Reviewed December 17, 2011

stayed here on business, great location with good facilities, room average although upgrades available

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
mahbou, Director of Sales at Movenpick Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, December 20, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We are glad you have enjoyed staying with us and assure you we will do our utmost to make your forthcoming stays as enjoyable as this one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any future bookings.

Maha Bourachi
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I stayed at this hotel 4 days on a business trip in October . First of the rooms are average not what they claim on there site being luxurios, I ask fr a room with jacuZzi they had reserved me a room with a bathtub. When I asked they told me in a very inploite way that I have to pay twice the rate to get which they could have told me that when I was booking the room. And at breakfast, when I asked the cook for omlete he practically shoved the plate my direction, if that was not enough I found hair on one of the tomatoes that I put it in my plate. I will never go back to this hotel and I don't recommend it if u want to have relaxed and joyful start of your day before all ur business meetings.

• Stayed October 2011
Dear Guest,

We regret that you have had such a negative experience at our hotel. We apologize that you had not been informed that all our rooms do not come with jaccuzzis', only some of our suites. We have addressed with our Management team the shortfalls in the service during your stay and corrective measures have been taken.

We would appreciate if you could reconsider staying with us on another visit, in order to have the chance to give you another impression of the hotel.

Kindly contact me for any future bookings you would like to make with us.

Kind regards,