“A nice place, but can be much better..”

Coral Beach Hotel & Resort
Ranked #52 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The rooms are great, I think most of them are sea-view rooms. The breakfast was great. The sea food restaurant was also excellent and not expensive at all. The service was above average. The location is good, just at the outskirts of Beirut city. They have 2 big pools and a nice kids pool and playing area. Me and my family enjoyed this resort a lot and will definitely go again.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are sea or pool view and are very nice. Try to negotiate the rate and then ask for...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Coral Beach Hotel & Resort

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed 5 nights at the Coral Beach Hotel during a business Trip,and I was very disappointed by the Hotel in General.
First of all ,The internet did not work during 1.5 day which was very annoying for my business Trip, the following Days the internet has worked very seldom .
On my first night ,I found a Needle inside the Head Pillow ,which was quite dangerous as I could have had hurt me .This shows how the hotel lacks of Cleanliness from the Housekeeping side.

The Bathtub did not have a Plug, which is abnormal for any Hotel !anyway ,I called the Reception so many times to finally have the engineering coming to my room after 35 min with a smaller Plug borrowed from another room, which was then impossible to remove once Fixed , Therefore I had to use a Screw Driver to empty the Water, A Real Disaster !

The Hotels overall Lacks of Professional Staff.
The only positive point of the Hotel I reckon is the Location (Facing the Beach with Large Pools).
I certainly won't come back to the hotel of my next Visit to Beirut.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank cecile m
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My sister-in-law's wedding took place there. Great service but the internet is not free. it has a good location. great service and nice pool. i would recommend this hotel to anyone. Beirut is an amazing place for young people and this hotel sure made me feel welcome and happy.

Room Tip: Choose one with view of the pool and sea
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

1 night on Dec 2012.
Location is very good! 10 min (distance - 25 min with traffic!) from airport.
Sea side.
Rooms ok but old fashion and toilette not very good.
Unflrtunately there is construction close the hotel so sea view is very bad.
Breakfast not includes and to expensive compared to the price.
Wifi complementary but bad connection.
Service ok and nice people.
For this rate tou can find better.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The hotel rooms have good view but the regular room sizes are very small. The staff of the hotel are quite friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant is ok. A good option for business travellers but not for leisure especially if you are travelling with family

Room Tip: If you are travelling with family check the size of the room before you book.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dub_Biz_Traveller
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed two nights as family getaway and for our kids to go swimming,
The hotel is nicely decorated, rooms are wide. Clean. However the staff especially in the breakfast restaurant are so unfriendly , rude and careless.
First day we came down the girl asked us in a rude way. What.'s your room number!!
And the next day we were having breakfast two employees were standing 6 meters away from our table chatting and swearing bad words, we could clearly hear them.

Also we had problem with reservation. We booked sea view room. And when we came to the hotel she took us to first floor room with pool view. When we wouldn't accept it. She moved us to partially sea view room.

As for all I wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had few friends coming from out of town and I thought this would be a good place for them to stay . I called and was quoted a rate of $150 for a sea view, 3rd floor, with Internet and breakfast. I get their to book the room one hour later and rate is now is $240. After a hassle I get it back down to $150 and confirm reservation. My friends arrive the next day with luggage to meet a rude receptionist that told them the there is no reservation and the best they can do is first floor room. This hotel is a disgrace to 4 star hotels. I was planning to book my wedding but now no way.

Room Tip: I didn't make it passed the receptionist so I can't comment on the rest.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends